Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well another cb has bit the dust

probably not worth fixing

Just go find a door in a junkyard and get it painted. Probably would cost about $300 total. Not too bad.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

ugh thats sucks soo bad might be worth fixin tho

-sean
      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
        Just go find a door in a junkyard and get it painted. Probably would cost about $300 total. Not too bad.
        i thought it would be hat simple...but the b pillar is bent, the rear quarter is bent etc

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
          i thought it would be hat simple...but the b pillar is bent, the rear quarter is bent etc
          Go to a body shop and find out how much labor would be... you can find a door easily

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

if insurance is going to cover it then its worth it.

if you have to come out of your pocket then its not worthy!
            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

nooooo that sucks. thats what im scared of most :X howd it happen? and if it wasnt ur fault, insurance?

if you can get it covered, you might get a paint job out of it (as a jyard door will be a diff color)

if not, it may not be that expensive, if you think its worth it. its worth at least getting it quoted at a shop.

let us know how it turns out. thats sad chris

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                nooooo that sucks. thats what im scared of most :X howd it happen? and if it wasnt ur fault, insurance?

if you can get it covered, you might get a paint job out of it (as a jyard door will be a diff color)

if not, it may not be that expensive, if you think its worth it. its worth at least getting it quoted at a shop.

let us know how it turns out. thats sad chris
                not my fault, but the one time i forget something on my way to work and go to make a U turn i wind up getting tboned...i was making a left into an apt complex so i could turn around and go back to get what i needed and this chick in a prius just didnt see me and hit me going like 5mph but i was doing like 25ish well see what happens im waiting to hear back from the chick that hit me so we can get it squared away...if insurance is involved im thinking they will total it i dont know :-/

Comment

If the Insurance company dose total it out, be a mean son-of-a-B#*$H! I HATE dealing with insurance companies, but I'm a really nice person and hate confrontations. Everyone I have ever known to get in the insurance companies face and start demanding what they want has gotten what they wanted or close to what they wanted. Put up the good fight
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

AAhh boo!!

Are you going to settle it off the books or going thru insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                      AAhh boo!!

Are you going to settle it off the books or going thru insurance?
                      hoping to settle off the books...id rather get garanteed cash of somesort than have the car totalled and have insurance offer next to nothing for it

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
                        yeah my mistake was i did not get a lawyer at that one. i just grabbed the first offer. someone told me that with the right lawyer i could have gotten 10 grand for just a black eye!. heard that an eye loss is like the second most payback you can get.
                        you can get double the amount for broken bones aswell to limps and such but you could have gotten more with your injuries but you needed the right lawyer for that. As for me i had no broken bones but my pride and joy where injured that car has brung memories to me that noone has ever had . My first joy of owning a shit honda and fixing it up into a fast honda that shitted on people at the streetraces. You gotta know the law and the loopholes they figured since your young and that hey we can just throw him an offer of 500 and hell take it while they walk away with the rest of the money that was entitled to you.

Comment

Okay, I just spent 10 minutes cleaning up this thread.

Another comment about insurance fraud and the user's banned. Sorry it has to come to this. Another instigational comment and it's a ban.

To Chris,

That looks bad dude. I honestly don't know how it's goint to turn out. Fixing that quarter panel could be easily a grand since they'd want to replace it. Plus if you got it fixed, you'd want the rust gone. I spent 2500 in just labor to have both sides replaced. The doors are the least of your worries. That bent B-pillar has me wondering.

Comment

Unfortunately I think the Ins. company may total that. I'm kinda agreeing with Mike(AW) in saying that if you get the QP replaced you're gonna want rust repair too. The pillar...they may total the car just from that, but I'm not sure.

Sorry for the loss, I know how much it sucks losing your wheels(car).

Comment

yikes... my condolences... looks like we're all gettin into small fender benders... i rear ended someone 2 weeks ago :-\ at like 15 mph... talon's fine.. just something new to fix now and more $$$$

Comment

Working...
                              X