Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the near future

Hey,
    I saw this topic on another forum, and thought it was a good idea. Whats everyones goals for the cars in the next few months?

Guess ill start out...

My coupe's engine bay is starting to be stripped out. When I get money, H22 will be on its way in. Painting engine bay gloss black on white car, should look cool. After that, dropping the car on my tociko coilovers. Some bodywork, lightweight 15's or 16's and an extra set strictly for auto-x wrapped w/falken azenis.

Sedan will be DD until coupe gets up and running, then selling the sedan. Cant wait till that day! Hate to see it go, but at least I already have one thats replacing it.

So what are you guys doing?

Once all my suspension and rear brakes come in, I'll be doing my disc conversion and dropping my baby on Neuspeed Races/AGX.

I'm also taking her to a shop next week to have them repaint my trunk since I fucked it up so bad when I tried to shave my emblems the Bondo way. They're gonna weld the holes. It's all gonna cost me about $140 for the welds, repainted trunk lid, and a blend on the 1/4 panel. NICE guys.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
    2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

The CB7 will be getting some new rims eventually, as well as an Exedy organic racing clutch and an XACT 11.9lb flywheel... As soon as my stock clutch gets unbearable! That's about all I plan to do to that car for a bit. I wanna let her rest and take on a new project for a while. I'm looking at about $1200 or so for all of that... ($700 for rims and tires, $500 for the clutch/flywheel)

The new project is an 86 Accord LXi hatchback... I plan on removing the current engine (which is in great shape, and I promised the seller that I won't blow it up) and dropping in a high milage beater engine. THEN I'll build the cheapest turbo kit I can (looking to have it up and running for under $2000) and boost that sucker. I hope to push over 220hp on the stock engine. Once I have some fun, I'll begin to build up the original engine to make over 400hp (boosted, obviously!)

For kicks, I want to see if Maaco can paint this hatchie flat black... That's about all the superficial stuff I care to do to it just yet. I'll eventually do a Euro front end conversion (maybe... no flip lights) and I may attempt a RWD or 4WD drivetrain conversion... That's not near future though!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        The CB7 will be getting some new rims eventually, as well as an Exedy organic racing clutch and an XACT 11.9lb flywheel... As soon as my stock clutch gets unbearable! That's about all I plan to ........length edited to save space.........
        wow....that's awesome. You'll get CRAZY 1/4 times with 400hp on that little old hb!

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
        2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

Oh yeah. I'm looking to get mid to high 12s with traction problems... If I get slicks (and upgraded axles... I'll probably snap the stock ones) I could break into the 11s perhaps!

Still, I just want to be able to show people my CB7, and tell them that it's not my fast car

Comment

plans? i hope my car will be put back to stock, sold, and long gone.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

replace headers
              alignment
              paint job
              h22 swap hopefully by end of summer

(in between is a bunch of random stuff)
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X