Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you think if i got blue neons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would you think if i got blue neons?

under dash that is... i used to have them in my 4 door i liked it, just interior lighting is all.

anybody else still have neons in the car, i know the rice days are over, but i still loved stuff like that like my aftermarket pedals. i dont like switches or anything like that now i like to stay oem but i do love neons...

id crush the ones under my car lol
    ]

Sounds good Do it! and post pics.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

do it. i have a bunch of blue neons that i need to get around to installing. set of underbodies, as well as 4 interior, 2 hood, a trunk, and a bunch of blue LEDs.

i love blue light...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I personally like em , I used to have a green tube on my speedo.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
          I personally like em , I used to have a green tube on my speedo.

sweet! never thought of that gotta do that soon. good idea thanks
          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

go for it
            just make sure to tuck them so you see glow and no bulb
            OHIO CB7'S #11
            SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

hell yeah do it i got some layin around ive been meaning to install myself.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i don't like them really. but i don't mind as much if it's done right. ie you can't see anything but the glow.

i hate seeing some car driving with an "underbody" kit....i see the whole light bar running under the doors, and under the bumpers...like are you fucking retarded? and they should really be a flood glow.....cause i still even see ones where the beam is tucked nicely, but you just see a blue line shining down on the pavent, like it's some kinna blue flashlight, as opposed to it being more of an ora all blended together.

but the french ricers up here don't know what they're doing. they still love their cavaliers and neons with crooked dangling universal exhaust. people outside of the montreal area code shouldn't be allowed to mod cars, cause they're a bunch of frenchmen farmers with no style.

("that orange...ora, i saw it" *give it to me babe* -charlie murphy)
                Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 06-12-2007, 04:22 PM.

Comment

i still have them, they're hardwired into the ignition, controled by a rocker switch beside my ebrake handle, its pretty damn clean! have them set for steady light right now, but under the dash i have a sound control box to make them strobe to the beat of music.
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I love mine...still have em.

I have purple ones as a replacement for my factory trunk light.

Comment

i also have 5 super bright blue LED lights in each courtesy light, and 5 super bright led's in the dome light
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

i have blue LED's in my vents, under the dash and under my front seats. i need to replace them because about half of them broke the solder (crappy ebay seller, from now on im doing it all myself!), but they looked great when i had them working. i am going to order a bulk pack of blue (and white for my computer) LED's and corresponding resistors so i can light my trunk, more light under the seats and dash, in the door panels, and other interior pieces. im not going to do the underbody's until i make and mount my bodykit which is a few years away. to add to all that, i am going to make a red LED 3rd taillight for quicker light-up and safer driving.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                        X