need serious advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need serious advice

I moved to gainesville last semester for school... anyways i moved in with some friends from highschool one ive known since i was like 5 but we werent great friends just accomplices

anyways, last month i signed a lease for a years rent, i thought it was a nice place.

well this place has the biggest ghetto ive seen, its scarier than new york in some places. i went to checkers, and some dude tried to sell me crack...

theres no car scene. at all. i drive to orlando everywednesday and satruday...

anyways besides all that crap, my roomate met this retarded ass girl shes dumber than a brick.

and her aunt moved back to georgia, so she moved in. and she gets drunk everynight and brings over this retarded ass 35 year old dude from work that works wiht my roomate to come party, every night its the 3 of them... he talks alot of shit to me to kind of jokingly acting like hes the shit, hes 35 with no education and working as a pizza delivery driver.... sorry had to rant

ok so anyways back to the story, she gets drunk and wont stop playing the same crappy songs over and over and she plays this one evanescence song over and over and over and that stupid behind blue eyes from limp bizkit....

and when she starts drinking she starts singing the evanescence song and it sounds like cats being raped or something.

so now i want out, and i have a gf waiting in orlando...
    but i signed a year lease, and i put an ad in cragslist for someone to take my place...

i dont know whati should do ive found a couple people, but my roomates dont know, and i dont know if they will be chill about it or not, but then again, shes not on the lease and isnt supposed to be living their....

on top of that, my x gf called me today and asked me to pic her up but i couldnt because im in gainesville, and it seems like whenever she needs help im never thier, and shes moving to gainesville for school after the summer, so im afraid if i move back to orlando, im not going to be there for her again. its like something always gets in the way between us.

help.
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-26-2007, 05:02 AM.
    ]

ur x?

well since u and ur roomie agreed to split the rent in half, he shoulda talked to u about his girl movin in. if he did not and you don't like it tell him to shove her in his room and she can only use the bathroom, or she help pay the rent. if not then tell ur roomie that ur splittin and leaving him the lease payments.

might hurt ur credit but oh well
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

kill the bitch

load her up with special k and choke her to death put her in a dumpster in the ghetto

Comment

Whats the penalty for breaking the year lease? Sometimes it's not much.

An X is an X, why do you need to be there for her?

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

find out what the options are as far as pulling out of the lease. see if you can avoid the penalty if you get the current roommate to sign in place of you? or just see the penalty and let the roomie know.

thats how id see it, look for options to get out

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

next time you want a room mate get CB7tuner people

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Get the roomie's gf to take over your part of the lease, and move. Your reasons for wanting out are totally understandable.

Comment

I still say kill the annoying bitch

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                  kill the bitch

load her up with special k and choke her to death put her in a dumpster in the ghetto

tell the girl to stop the music and stop drinking, if she rebel tell her this is ur house and she is not paying if she still rebel call the cops on her, or throw her out man it is ur crib and U can do what U want.

hell thats what my mom did to my dad
                  1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Working...
                  X