X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet a 91 LX V6!!! Ultra rare!

"IT IS A V6" -seller

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...481572080&rd=1
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

That must be the ultra-rare F33a1

Comment

WHAT!..HAHAHAHAHA..what a moron.

i was gonna say it could be swaped till i seen the engine bay, lmao!

^sold

Comment

thats the F27A1. very very very rare motor indeed.

ok so really, this guy has bought/sold a couple cars already on ebay. you think he would realize that 4 spark plug wires arent enough to run 6 cylinders?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I emailed him... Nicely I wanna see what he says. I'll post the reply!

Comment

I noticed something that always pisses me off when I see some cb7s. I absolutely hate it when people put the Accord badge and the trim badge at the top of the deck lid.

Don't know why, but it seriously irritates me.

Oh, the reason I'm bringing this up is because this "V6 Accord" has the badges in the incorrect place.
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Tell me about it ... when I took my car to get painted, they replaced the badges in the wrong place... Mine ar on top too. I don't want to take em off, cuz I don't want the paint to get messed up. I have ayear warranty, so I'll take it back as soon as I get my second car.

Comment

Yeah its always a dead give away that the car has been repainted when the badges aren't where they are supposed to be. There are many idiots that work at body shops.

When I had my 90 teal coupe painted I made sure they put the badges in the right spot. They said they knew where they went.

Comment

It's not even like tey have to KNOW where the badges go.. They're on there already! The idiots have to take them off to paint... They could at least remember where they went for a couple days... Make a note if they won't remember. This IS what they do for a living, right?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      It's not even like tey have to KNOW where the badges go.. They're on there already! The idiots have to take them off to paint... They could at least remember where they went for a couple days... Make a note if they won't remember. This IS what they do for a living, right?

Comment

You guys are all idiots. He obviously installed the other two cylinders on the bottom... DUH! lol

Comment

Oh yeah! I forgot about that ever-so-rare JDM bottom cylinder conversion! The pistons dip directly into the oil pan for increased lubrication and cooling... That car probably makes about 450 hp now!

Honda makes a turbocharged version of the Cylo (which we know as the Acura FUX... only with the underpowered F27B2 engine...) that has that engine in it. The turbo adds a good 200hp, making the car so supersecret that only privelaged people like me know about it! (I'm preparing to bang out a 3-5 page creative paper, so I need something to get my mind working! )

Comment

go read the guy's feedback. it looks like someone has already beaten us to it.
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

is a shame that this guy lives real close to me, way to rep greenville goob
                              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Working...
                              X