X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erok515
    damn white evos look the cleanest

but sparkles you arent fronting on this vid are you son?
    nah its just the haters goin hard that need to stop doin coke bro i stepped my game up got an evo and i still got haters sayin oh its not real its not real when it is real. They are jsut mad because they dont have it

Comment

love it love it love it, must see more video. very nice love the car and the sound!! any awd whirlebirds in the future?
      some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
      some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
      some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
      f1 fan

Comment

those videos were posted 6 days ago.

you posted this thread exactly 6 days ago, which shows that you still were searching for a car: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73594

.....soooo..... how is this your car?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Yo cokebird thats when it says i was still searching for the car i dont tell everyone what i do ontime i wanted to surprise everyone if you would like to come and see the car thats on you . Stop being such a hater your still driving a euro sorry bro that car your driving has no frills for me anymore.

I was looking for the mr at the time then i said fuck it and i got that one in the same day that you see on the video. The guy who posted it on there he told me that the time and date he posted up doesnt match the one on his computer because the settings on his cmputer doesnt match up so when he posts anything a comment a vid it will show up as hes posting it with the time thats on his computer not on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
            Well i see yoou got the evo mike sorry havent been on aim much ill catch ya tonight

what mods you got planed for it?
            pretty much nada im pleased how it is stockwise.

Comment

Sparkle, chill... his question was legitimate, and he wasn't disrespectful in the way he asked it. The video lists the car to be owned by nos51, so that made him curious... as it did me. No need to throw insults because he asked a legit question. Go outside, take a pic of your car, post it up, and it's the end of the story. Until then, you're just making an ass of yourself.

If I walked into McDonalds and asked the guy behind the counter if the buns had seeds on them, and he responded "NO MUTHERFUCKER! THATS BURGERKING GO BACK TO BURGERKING TO GET YOUR DAMN SEEDS YOU HATER LEARN WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE AND STOP DOING DRUGS MY BUNS ARE BETTER THAN BURGERKINGS AND YOU DONT DESERVE THEM ANYWAY!

That's what you sound like right now, bro. Chill.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                Yo cokebird thats when it says i was still searching for the car i dont tell everyone what i do ontime i wanted to surprise everyone if you would like to come and see the car thats on you . Stop being such a hater your still driving a euro sorry bro that car your driving has no frills for me anymore.

I was looking for the mr at the time then i said fuck it and i got that one in the same day that you see on the video. The guy who posted it on there he told me that the time and date he posted up doesnt match the one on his computer because the settings on his cmputer doesnt match up so when he posts anything a comment a vid it will show up as hes posting it with the time thats on his computer not on the site.
                streetfire videos base post time on the server's own NTP'ed server, NOT the video's inherent "record date" or the date of the computer posting the video.

im sorry mike but no matter what you do, youve been called out on this one.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

pretty much nada im pleased how it is stockwise.
                  We'll see how long that lasts

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Sparkle, chill... his question was legitimate, and he wasn't disrespectful in the way he asked it. The video lists the car to be owned by nos51, so that made him curious... as it did me. No need to throw insults because he asked a legit question. Go outside, take a pic of your car, post it up, and it's the end of the story. Until then, you're just making an ass of yourself.

If I walked into McDonalds and asked the guy behind the counter if the buns had seeds on them, and he responded "NO MUTHERFUCKER! THATS BURGERKING GO BACK TO BURGERKING TO GET YOUR DAMN SEEDS YOU HATER LEARN WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE AND STOP DOING DRUGS MY BUNS ARE BETTER THAN BURGERKINGS AND YOU DONT DESERVE THEM ANYWAY!

That's what you sound like right now, bro. Chill.
                    hahahahahha

chill out though sparkle, people aren't calling you a liar because the wish they were you cuz i doubt anyone does. But they were curious because things didn't add up.

Stop being such a hater your still driving a euro sorry bro that car your driving has no frills for me anymore.
                    what your outta the cb game for what like 6 days and your already starting with this? First it was everyone without an h22 was a hater and jealous of almighty sparkle, now you upgraded to an evo, now everyone that doesn't have an evo is a jealous hater? Seriously dude, get over yourself. you think you matter so much to everyone here and that your a god, no one gives a shit what you do, your just a big headed screen name on a car forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo
                      hahahahahha

chill out though sparkle, people aren't calling you a liar because the wish they were you cuz i doubt anyone does. But they were curious because things didn't add up.

what your outta the cb game for what like 6 days and your already starting with this? First it was everyone without an h22 was a hater and jealous of almighty sparkle, now you upgraded to an evo, now everyone that doesn't have an evo is a jealous hater? Seriously dude, get over yourself. you think you matter so much to everyone here and that your a god, no one gives a shit what you do, your just a big headed screen name on a car forum.
                      but yo listen all im sayin is this cpmike and a couple of other jealous asses are nothing but haters bro didnt he also say i didnt have a type s and that my type s wasnt real hmm that sounds like jealousy to me bro and now hes doin it with this car. And if hes watching which i know he is i want him to realize something. Hell never have what i have earned, what i earn or be better than me, because he cant. He needs to get over it and get off my jock. I go tthe reflash from the dealership someone had lying around in there for $100 bucks so i said hmm ill fuck with it when the dealership was changing the tranny and motor oil and drove off happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                        We'll see how long that lasts
                        tell me about it

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                          streetfire videos base post time on the server's own NTP'ed server, NOT the video's inherent "record date" or the date of the computer posting the video.

im sorry mike but no matter what you do, youve been called out on this one.
                          you can say whatever you want i dont realy give a shit stop doin so much coke and maybe shit would look more real to you . I had a type s and now i have an evo if you dont like it well just sit there and live with it

Comment

well i watched the video. i saw the 2 screen names. my 1st thought was "maybe he might be apart of another forum."

it would kind of hard for him to pose that Evo is his and it isnt but yet have the SAME exact Evo in his sig...

Comment

sparkle you need to chill the fuck out...doc ciph will humble you in a second..in a race..i cant wait till that day

NO ONES HATING..good job..you have an evo..now all of a sudden accords are shit?...biggest dickhead on this site..you were my boy but your a fuckin idiot..who the fuck cares how much money you make? your here tryin to impress abunch of dudes..showin off...for what? everyone thinks your an illiterate asshole..they see your snide remarks..not your 30 thousand dollar investment..people here have gotten evo's..moved on..do they give us shit? mike was pointing out something obvious..you posted a video without your username..from people that arent on this board...people ARE going to assume..lmao..cpmike basically had the motor before you..he bought atx's car..how the fuck is he copying YOU..noones jealous of you or your accords...they were nothing special...first you said dsm kits are fuckin ghetto garbage..then you get it..then you diss evo's left and right and then get one..jus show your evo and shut the fuck up..the ride is sick but you make it look like shit with your cockiness

Comment

man i didnt want to say it before but after reading all this i have to because this is just going to go on and on. then deeve will ban people and then make a thread whining about it and probably lock off topic for a week or something because thats what he does.

anyway, that nos51 or whatever is on another forum talking about his car. hes from florida and the car is still in his posesion. his last post was like 2 days ago and he still has the car so the one in the video cant be h22sparkles car. he might have one that looks like it but he didnt buy nos51s car and hes not nos51. check it for yourself evolutionm.net has the whole story.

my car is shit. its not even running right now so i have to get rides everywhere. so what. i dont care. its a car. its fun to play with but its not my life and it doesnt make me better or worse than anyone. i thougt these forums were here so we can find people to identify with not be superior to them. but whatever ill shut up i dont want to start trouble this is just going on too long and i cant take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X