375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

1. The fact that this site is like my crack =(
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord

hey deev, turn mafia in this bitch, then we'll see who REALLY runs from the site or better yet, MAKE FIZZBOB, R33, AND cpmike's friend into mods(forgot his name, but when he replys are classic), then we'll see how "strict" strict really is.......
        The funny thing is that R33 IS a mod (his title says Tech Support, but he's actually a mod... hell, he and cp[mike] are technically at admin level, since they have access to the server) Eric is strict to a point, but he's more moody than anything else When he gets irritated, it shows. He's got a temper like me.

Fizzbob7 WAS a mod. He stepped down around the time I took over. He and I have always had a shaky relationship. We respect each other, and we get along for the most part... but there have been times where we had all-out battles on here! Fizz's methods of moderating were usually very combative, and his mood played a big part on how he did things. I suppose if the structure of this forum was different (more like the other boards) he would be good. But as a cb7tuner mod (at least under me), he just didn't fit. He's still one of the most knowledgable and helpful members we've ever had. He'd bitch you out for asking a noob question, but he'd give you an in-depth explanation at the same time. Hell, I believe he spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with h22sparkle, helping him work a VAFC (that's a long distance call). Not many people would call someone 1000 miles away to help them out.

DoctorCipher... see fizzbob Justin is a great guy, knows a hell of a lot, and pounds mercilessly on... well... pretty much everyone Oddly enough, I've never had to ban him.

Comment

[QUOTE=deevergote]Would you like to making fuck... BESERKER!!! (sorry... on in the background...)

I've been here since, well... almost the beginning. I've seen this site start as a small group of noobs... run by noobs, populated by noobs... EVERYTHING was impressive. I had an H22 swap, and I was one of 4 when I joined. That was a big deal. Volk wheels? Nobody had em. Carbon fiber anything? Just the rich kids. "How do I do this?" ... "Here's how I did it. Here are some pics. Here's my phone number if you need help."
          That's just how it was.[/QUOTE=deevergote]

i love the good old times. no one said search. if anyone did somethign new to the car everyone was like WOW like babys.
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Yeah, every little thing was new. cp[mike] was admired not for his swapping abilities, or his extensive knowledge of all things CB7... but for his blue LED gauge cluster... because at the time, that's all he had (oh, and his under-hood neons)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yeah, every little thing was new. cp[mike] was admired not for his swapping abilities, or his extensive knowledge of all things CB7... but for his blue LED gauge cluster... because at the time, that's all he had (oh, and his under-hood neons)
              lmao i remember when we were going don to buds creek maryland and we had to stop and give him the altenator. 10+ cb7 just for one altenator.
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                I've been here since, well... almost the beginning. I've seen this site start as a small group of noobs... run by noobs, populated by noobs... EVERYTHING was impressive. I had an H22 swap, and I was one of 4 when I joined. That was a big deal. Volk wheels? Nobody had em. Carbon fiber anything? Just the rich kids. "How do I do this?" ... "Here's how I did it. Here are some pics. Here's my phone number if you need help."
                That's just how it was.
                1. it bugs me that this site grew to the point that its not longer the very tight community that it used to be, as deever explained. while not really a bad thing, i just miss it.

2. the people who dont know how to search, research, and learn things on their own. i help every way possible when somebody is working on something and needs specific help, but when somebody sits on their ass and all they do is post up a thread and sit and wait for people to spoon feed them answers, it makes me want to ban them from this site, the internet, and life in general. we are here to help you work on and learn about your cb7 - we are not your personal internet-searching, price-seeking, on-call tutor that needs to cater to your every whim and request. we learned on our own, you can too.

3. people who suck at teh intarwebnetz

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7
                  i hate people hating on noobs that are trying to learn....
                  X2...we were all NOOBS at one point in time...so give them a chance to learn...instead of DOGGIN' em or making fun of them because they dont have a clue where the MFR ( main fuel relay ) is, etc etc.....like some VETS are doing... Help them..they came to this site for a very particular and specific reason..so, you're suppose to welcome them..and help them along the way..like the OLDER members have helped us along the way!

at one point of time..I did that same bullshit...then I told myself..WAIT..I was in his/hers shoes at one point...so I stopped!

its also true...dont sit around and wait for answers...go and do it...if you can't figure it out..or are having problems...come back to the board and ask for a little help..or advice..BUT not for a complete baby feed! NO!

I used to be that way when I FIRST signed up! and wow have I changed!

Oh yeah..Deeve! remember when I posted my first Cb7? my tan one with the rust?
                  and I put some yellow aftermarket fogs on it??

I had NO CLUE as to how to take that bumper off...at first I was like, " Man, this is gonna suck..taking off this bumper"

my courage got low..and I just said forget it....some people have no clue as to how EASY it is to do things to your cb7...if you just do a little research ..using your chilton or Haynes Manual...its EASY..if you haven't dont it before..just follow directions!

EASY.com!

anyhoo..Deeve, that Tan accord that I bought from Oozingmachismo2 that he bought from 4thGen_jonny ( that I showed you on AIM photoshare )

is the front bumper is whats on my GFs Cb7! I knew one day..those body parts would come in handy!

she loves it! and when it stops raining..Imma take some pics of our cb7s together..and show you the bumper Im talking about!

Id also like to thank:

Deeve for allowing me the chance to be apart of this club/site!
                  Cp-Mike..for helping me on whatever work I was doing..through this site!

and EVERYONE for UNITY!

lets keep this a STRONG community..and continue to help each other!
                  Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 03-14-2007, 10:56 AM.
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

The only thing that bugs me on here sometimes is the classified system and how it's set up. It seems that there isn't much concern for the members there. You're pretty much on your own. I've seen a few comments about people getting screwed that have really rubbed me the wrong way, but it's not my site, so....

- Rob -
                    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                    85 Toyota 4Runner
                    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                    2008 HD 1200N
                    2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                      The only thing that bugs me on here sometimes is the classified system and how it's set up. It seems that there isn't much concern for the members there. You're pretty much on your own. I've seen a few comments about people getting screwed that have really rubbed me the wrong way, but it's not my site, so....
                      the classifieds section provides users a location to semi-organize stuff they have for sale, and let others see what people have available. besides that, we have nothing to do with the sales that go on, and users are 100% on their own. we really cant get involved with personal dealings...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Ok, so I'm gonna go against the grain. Things I love about this site...
                        1) E-thugs .....I just heart them to death
                        2)Lack of individualism....cant get enough of it
                        3)Clicksor.....How did I ever live w/o it??

For all that are kinda slow...the 1st line was meant to be sarcastic
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

not very much i have a problem with. ive been on this site for 3 or 4 years now and i dont think ive ever had a problem with anyone.

except R33. me and him at one point seemed to try and correct each other. lmao. but it was all fun. i would say something and he would automaticly make me look stupid. lol. but all the admin has been cool.

problems tho?:

1)too many bastards with JDM stuff i cant have

2)people who come up with stuff to sale when i dont have the money and when i do get the money its gone.

3)deev for not sending me his address so i can mail him my money for my cb7tuner sticker. you whore bag son of a monky spank. lmao. j/k

all of these are jokes. so um...but #2. stop saling stuff until i get some money. lol

but people who throw fits about what someone said over the net is a big thing tho. why get upset over what some said who is like over 400 miles away?

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            the classifieds section provides users a location to semi-organize stuff they have for sale, and let others see what people have available. besides that, we have nothing to do with the sales that go on, and users are 100% on their own. we really cant get involved with personal dealings...
                            I'm just used to a more structured system and more mod/admin involvment is all. I understand the 100% on your own, because yeah, you can't do anything about how the transaction goes down. You can limit the number of dishonest sellers tho, and you could try to help resolve the problem since, as you said, you did provide the arena for the problem to take place.

Again, just mho. Not trying to tell you what to do or anything.

- Rob -
                            92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                            85 Toyota 4Runner
                            1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                            2008 HD 1200N
                            2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                              i read a few of the comments here an just started laughin. for some reason, it just reminded me of like couples therapy or something, haha.

i jus pictured it all in my head, like all the cb7tuner members sittin in a room around a therapist.

ok sorry seriously, lol...hug anyone?

LoL.

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Hmmm well it seems this didnt get out of hand.

For the record i wasnt complaining, lol, i didnt start this thread because i hate the site or i have a problem or anything like that.

Im very content with the site.

1. I can read
                                2. I know how to search.
                                3. People who suck at those 2 or dont know when to keep their mouth shut i just ignore(to a point)
                                4. I love my CB
                                5. Some of the funniest shit ive ever seen/read has been on here, hence my signature lol.

But yea i like the constructive criticism that people have posted.

I agree with most of whats been written. However, the selling and buying doesnt need to be handled by Admin imho, it doenst take a genius to decipher whether someone is fake or not and whats a good price or not.

There are plenty of people on here who are proven good sellers...just gotta seek them out.

And if you buy off someone and never get your shit if you cant settle it there isnt much anyone else can do...there is no written contract here....

You win some ya lose some.

Comment

Working...
                                X