HOLY FUCKING HELL MY CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    not to worry team most of the people on here take shit way outta proportion thats why the site isnt what it used to be .
    it isnt the site its the internet...i hit up alot of different forums and this site is one of the best i think.

i am 28 and i could write a book on all the dumb shit ive done. in fact how i got my name Erok was from my homey Greg who is now six feet deep. We made alot of stupid decisons and i was lucky however he wasnt...

jdmCITY.com

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen this much hate on CB7tuner.

The guy deserves it though. Why would you run inside for bottles of water?

Not like there would be a fire extinguisher anywhere around a gas station.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        so im on the way to get some gas and my car runs out of gas, a cop comes and fills my shit up he was like off duty but iin uniform,

So, are you going to stop badmouthing cops now?

I Doubt it........
        WTB - IACV for H22a4.

FS: 1993 CB9 w/H22a4 and much, much more.

PM or email with inquiries.
        Vouch Thread

Comment

in real life, all this talk u guys have, i dont think u guys would all stand in a circle and discuss this together and bash him right then and there, everyone done a mistake in their life and some wont admit it, just being a hypocrite and bashing others for their mistake, we all done or been thru soemthing worse or less then what he has done and been thru, i just find this site has to much hate and people with to much time on their hands to put down others. I dont know rockingricer but i do know he is on this forum liek the rest of us to learn and share info about our cb7s so he was just doing what the rest of us do, is post. Other then that this thread should be locked before everything goes out of hand, I hardly myself dont see myself or much more people wanting to be on this forum no more bc of the hatred here against ourself, our own.
          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

so......... pics?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
              in real life, all this talk u guys have, i dont think u guys would all stand in a circle and discuss this together and bash him right then and there, everyone done a mistake in their life and some wont admit it, just being a hypocrite and bashing others for their mistake, we all done or been thru soemthing worse or less then what he has done and been thru, i just find this site has to much hate and people with to much time on their hands to put down others. I dont know rockingricer but i do know he is on this forum liek the rest of us to learn and share info about our cb7s so he was just doing what the rest of us do, is post. Other then that this thread should be locked before everything goes out of hand, I hardly myself dont see myself or much more people wanting to be on this forum no more bc of the hatred here against ourself, our own.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

ROFL^^nice quotes dude....

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                  ROFL^^nice quotes dude....
                  thanks

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
                    DUMB ASS!

Lol dood give him a chance hahaaa afterall this was all of a sudden and he didn't know exactly what to do. But yea, the water wasn't a good idea. So how did this happen?

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I would tell him in real life. What do I have to be afraid of?

He is a really nice kid in person though. Just incredibly hardheaded. Maybe this is all just an act

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

LOL!

Somehow, surprise escapes me...

Here is an idea...

Water doesn't work on pretty much any car fire you will ever encounter.

Why?

Because pretty much everything that burns in a car can't be put out with water.

Gas, oil, electricity...

DUH!

And how about this. Because of the extreme danger of a fire by the gas pumps, gas stations ALWAYS have a fire extinguisher right there, readily available in case of an emergency.

Why not use that?
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL

I would. This is the kind of thing that gets people hurt. It isn't a laughing matter.

Just like when he ran into that car because he was going to fast in a car that didn't have equipment in the proper condition for it, and roads were bad as is.

Bending cars is one thing, bending people is a whole different thing. Unfortunately, often, when you bend one, you bend another.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Once again your an idiot!
                            Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                            lol, when maple calls you an idiot, your online life is over.
                            lmao. added to sig.

but sorry that this all happened man. i probaly would have paniced and put water on it myself. when your in a panic your mind and body work off of reaction at the time. not what youve learned over the course of your life.

the 1st thing you think of when it comes to fire is...

water to put it out. so i can see why he did that. yall stop bashing him for what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                              lmao. added to sig.

but sorry that this all happened man. i probaly would have paniced and put water on it myself. when your in a panic your mind and body work off of reaction at the time. not what youve learned over the course of your life.

the 1st thing you think of when it comes to fire is...

water to put it out. so i can see why he did that. yall stop bashing him for what happened.

How we react in an emergency can often determine whether we live or die.

The best policy is to avoid emergencies as much as possible. When that can't happen, we have to deal with them in the best way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                                How we react in an emergency can often determine whether we live or die.

The best policy is to avoid emergencies as much as possible. When that can't happen, we have to deal with them in the best way possible.
                                And after the emergency, we should reflect on what we could have did better. Unfortunately, the pattern with this kid's emergencies are that he is what creates them.

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X