• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the internet.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

woah, did you pay for the CV axles?

he was trying to get me to buy thoes, hardcore.

he literally said "send me the money for the axles now" when i was just asking for questions/pictures. thank god i didn't buy them.

i hope you get your stuff bro. a guy bought some fogs from me like 2 weeks ago, and i haven't had a chance to ship them out yet. F22B work, aswell as no car being a big factor in it. i'm getting them out asap though.

but like i said, i hope you get your stuff back.

Comment

Originally posted by ksucd5
        Can you please tell him to contact me about my parts I paid for or refund me? he claimed he would ship monday in my other thread that was locked, and its thrusday with no responses to pm's from him. I dont want to hate, I just need my stuff. maple if u read this, im just trying to do what I can to get my stuff, no offense or anything dude.

Your a fucking Retard.

Ive emailed you, ive pmed you and I told you Your getting your shit. So shut the fuck up.

It was a fucking snowstorm chill the fuck out. and have a good fucking night.

Comment

thanks for all who support me. Maple hasnt replied to an email that I sent him there and that number is for messages only. For all who are hating and telline me to "shut the fuck up" send me $60 and when I dont send you anything see how it feels. Dont hate on somebody who just lost money.

Comment

you've emailed me??? please provide proof of that for all to see. I dont want shit at all dude, you've been here way longer than me. I guess I took the wrong approach to all of this, and I appologize. But for my sake, you keep changing yoru timeframe. I just want the parts, so its all good. Sorry dude I'll "shut the fuck up" now.

Comment

you have embarked on a journey. it is a journey of trust, suspense, and excitement... one where you get to figure out if maple is a scammer or not! if you get screwed, cry by yourself. if it takes a bit longer than expected to get parts, then get over it. if you get the parts on time, bake yourself a cake.

hahahaha... closed.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
              X