Who pays for old cats? ive got 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who pays for old cats? ive got 5.

is thier a place that buys old catayltic converters for the diamonds in them or platinum or whatevr, well i have 5 catayltic converters lying around i need to get rid of them.
    ]

I thought you meant like . . . cats. like . . . the pets.

lqtm.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

are they any original cats or are these aftermarket?
      Members Ride

Comment

call your local metal recycling yard.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

hey if there original and its in good shape then i might take one

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I was thinking the same thing about real cats... I was going to say make a soup or stew or something but. I guess metals not that good for you. Save them around till you might need it agian? or maby run a series of 2 cats to get better cleanage of exhaust.
            1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
            Originally posted by yeamans17
            you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

Originally posted by simactive
              I was thinking the same thing about real cats... I was going to say make a soup or stew or something but. I guess metals not that good for you. Save them around till you might need it agian? or maby run a series of 2 cats to get better cleanage of exhaust.
              the cats are from my old cars on is aftermarket but it has a hole in it lol i just want to make some money and why would you put on 2 cats thats extreme restrictiveness lol
              ]

Comment

to be cool like that and say, my exhaust is so clean because i run two cats in a series which is double the CLEAN! BOOYEA! hahaha, i thought they still worked, just harness the nice material out of them. goodluck
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Comment

Fuck it gut it take it apart and make platinum chains and sell them.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

do any of them work ??? and are they for the accord

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

on second thought wait don't take them apart youself. i rmb these are quite a few things in there that will give u cancer faster then any other. Also got some deadly ones in there. if i rmb correctly that is.

Comment

there are diamonds and or platinum in catalatyic converters?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          there are diamonds and or platinum in catalatyic converters?
                          yeah you can have one, make it into a necklace and give it to your girl on v-day and tell her its got diamonds and platinum in it.
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                            yeah you can have one, make it into a necklace and give it to your girl on v-day and tell her its got diamonds and platinum in it.

no fucking way

well shit the cats for my BMW were close to 800 dollars... i actually wouldnt be surprised......

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by simactive
                              on second thought wait don't take them apart youself. i rmb these are quite a few things in there that will give u cancer faster then any other. Also got some deadly ones in there. if i rmb correctly that is.
                              thats kinda scary. so we know what causes cancer catalytic converters!
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X