what do you use to whiten your teeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you use to whiten your teeth?

I use Colgate Whitening toothpaste. Then after that i would rinse my mouth with Crest whitening.

I notice a slight difference and its just been a month. I havent really used strips or anything else ie: teeth bleaching.

What do you recommend that you have seen or experienced?

fyi... I dont smoke or drink coffee. I just slacked off as a kid when i would eat and not brush 3 times a day.

maury

had laser whitening done to my teeth last summer; turned out to be white like paper
    but what you're doing so far is good enough unless you want to spend anywhere from $500-up to get your teeth cosmetically cleaned.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

is that how much it usually is to get them lasered or bleached.. $500+ eh yea not looking to get them down just yet. i would have to get my retainers fixed.

thanks francis

Comment

why not leave them be?

Comment

colgate whitening actually works, like you said. thats all i use... other things like the strips and little bottle of fluid work, but are temporary...

a couple of my bottom teeth are stained yellow from when i had scarlet fever as a baby, which apparently is a common side effect if the teeth are still developing... some peoples teeth are naturally a little yellower than others, i say as long as they are clean and in good health, dont worry too much about em. they are the teef's that god gave ya

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            why not leave them be?

its about cleaniness man... lol I am not doing it for others. I am doing it for myself. Nothing wrong for having cleaner teeth... I am not getting like plastic surgery or anything.

I just like to have them clean thats all.

Comment

i use colgate whitening and then listerine in the morning, occaisionally ill chew some trident white, and at night time ill use crest night time whitening toothpaste. but i drink lots of coffee....so i dont think it really helps out hahaha.
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I use peanut butter and jelly.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                  I use peanut butter and jelly.
                  DAMNIT THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY...haha i mean i was just gonna say peanut butter and jelly but what ever line stealin WHORE!!! haha just playing man
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                      haha me too !

....................... My Ride .......................

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                        DAMNIT THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY...haha i mean i was just gonna say peanut butter and jelly but what ever line stealin WHORE!!! haha just playing man
                        Yeah, but were you eating a pb&j at the time?
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

I stopped caring about how my teeth looked when my braces failed to straighten anything... I went to the worst orthodontist ever, and my teeth are worse than they were when I started! Not to mention he did something that killed the nerve on one of them, turning it gray (and proceeded to tell me that I must've fallen on it... I think I'd remember a fall hard enough to kill a tooth!)
                          I only brush my teeth in the morning. I used to do it before bed, but now I just forget. Plus, toothpaste wakes me up My mouth is probably ridden with bacteria

Comment

anybody else?

Comment

Crest White Strips FTW.

Was real simple: Twice a day for 2 weeks. Great results! The next application doesn't have to be for another 6 months.

Past rides:
                              -1989 Honda Accord LX-first love, sold
                              -2000 Honda Prelude base-traded for the S

Present rides:
                              -1993 Honda Accord wagon LX-still going!
                              -2002 Honda S2000-white w/ red int.-No words to describe this little 4 banger!

Comment

Working...
                              X