anywear to get free music nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anywear to get free music nowadays?

i usta have napster and had hundreds of songs but i know it cost $$ now,but has anyone found any websites that have freesongs???just curious?

i used kazaa but i havent in a long time since they have put up all of those shiity songs that have static and crap just to piss downloaders off and to make people stop downloading

welll they made me stop cause most of the songs were bad quality and were made to make people frustrated, the bad thing about it was people kept sharing the bad songs so it was hard to find good ones. also there's a lot of spyware and viruses that made my computer slow from downloadin the music

besides kaZaA there's imesh
    Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
    Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Ive been using Kazza Lite ++ for the longest time. No Adware. so i never get popups. and yes the song's that make that noise are the ones with the little Plus sign next to it. U need to make sure they are all the same file Size because if their not it will mess up

Get Kazzaa lite.. If u cant find it Im me on aim Poo1side

Comment

yea ive always used kazaa lite, but its still pretty bad, just not as bad as kazaa regular
        Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
        Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

i think i'll stick to my cd's.thanks guys.

Comment

IMO Kazaa in general is too troublesome.. it WAS good maybe 2 yrs ago... but now it isnt that great.. too many fake shares and viruses floating around plus the RIAA is starting to crack down...

i suggest you visit www.zeropaid.com

Comment

There used to be a Direct Connect hub at my school that was amazing until someone took it over and changed the address and created a log on password. One of my friends uses mIRC a lot, places like Packet News and stuff like that, but I don't know. I still use K-Lite from time to time, but its hard because a lot of music I listen to is relatively non-mainstream, so its hard to find. There were a lot of people at school that would have it, but not on Kazaa. Plus when I'm home, I'm on dialup, so that's depressing at best. I dunno, I have more music now than I know what to do with, but I'm kinda in a no new music rut anyways...I need to discover other stuff. Its the spring now, no more emo for Mike...I think I'll go and check out the pop punk scene again (let the flaming begin) but the girls...they love the stuff and it perfectly fits the summer mood, and when you play guitar its easy to play those songs...sorry, going waaaaay off topic here...

Comment

i use winmx and limewire

Comment

um if your stil using kazaa..your a idiot, that place sucks. And my friend got numorous virus's from it.

WinMX owns

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude

WinMX owns

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

kazaa and its variants went down the crapper.

i use IRC... theres like a bunch of big chatrooms full of bots who will send you files on request... you go to packetnews.com or ircspy.com to search for a file, click the link and itll place you directly in the correct server/channel, and it copies the "send me a file" command to your clipboard... so you just hit edit-paste, hit enter, and wait for the bot to get the command send you your file.

IRC is full of high-quality full albums and divX movies... not so much single songs, or random videos.

good thing about it is that the RIAA and whoever else cant go after it... cuz it would be like them cracking down on users sending music back and forth over the AIM "direct connection" ... they really wouldnt be able to. plus clinton signed some law back in 95 (i believe) that protected it.
                      Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-13-2004, 03:37 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

soulseek owns you, at least for entire albums that is
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

limewire
                          cb7 sold
                          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

www.bearshare.com <---

Downlaod and use the free verison...no ads, no pop-ups, no bullshit.
                            Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

and by the way, dont use IMesh or Kazaa...they'll give you more viruses than a $0.02 hooker...
                              Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Working...
                              X