This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's another.

and yes, this is the only time you will ever see me using the attach-a-picture function
    Attached Files

Comment

i just like looking at funny pictures like that,, im not worried if its real or not, i kinda hope its real though. i think it may be real because where the bumpers are setting on the boat and dock there are shadows that go with it very well.

akrodha, you would prolly tell a 5 year old that there is no santa wouldn't you? lol j/k man
      92 lx
      automatic
      slow

but its clean!..kinda

Comment

nah man.. i tell everyone there's a santa.. easter bunny and especially the boogie man..lol.

i dig looking at them too, but constructive criticism helps you better yourself, unless your bi-polar or a pessimist.

altering photos is de bomb.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
        Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
        Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
        Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Originally posted by akrodha
          Also, there are artifact halo's around the whole car signifying what looks to be a sharpen filter.

I just do this stuff and 3d and I personally like to know when I'm being faked, don't you guys? Otherwise, they'll be able to pull the wool over our eyes and we won't know it.
          you referring to the effects of saving it as a very low quality JPG then blowing it back up? the pic kiokin posted is a low quality pic... even if its 100% real, half the blurs and lines are just effects of the file format. the JPG file format blocks the image into squares and between blocks, there is a very noticable line, and inside blocks, it is noticably blurred. from there, it all depends on what parts of the pic land in boxes or along lines between boxes... see attached pic- its 100% untouched, but i zoomed in on it. dont the blur on the bumper and sharpened lip make it look fake? its not.

ive also been altering photos and been doing 2d and 3d graphics work for a long time... and i personally cant find anything that would say that pic is a fake. i agree people should know the signs of a fake image, but i dont think that one is one. who knows for sure tho.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-11-2004, 03:01 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

cool, what progs you use? i'm still using old school lightwave 7 and maya

What about the shadow on the window, the one that''s broken.

I talked it with a friend who does 3d also and with the light angle, he too thinks there should be something in the water.

Doesn't matter either way, but hey, it sure got good conversation eh? lol..

later

My Cardomain

Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."

Comment

what about this area in the threshold
              Attached Files

My Cardomain

Comment

what about this area in the threshold
                smudge or small drop of water on the lense?

Comment

cool, what progs you use? i'm still using old school lightwave 7 and maya
                  What about the shadow on the window, the one that''s broken.
                  I talked it with a friend who does 3d also and with the light angle, he too thinks there should be something in the water.
                  Doesn't matter either way, but hey, it sure got good conversation eh? lol..
                  later
                  haha yeah, really it doesnt matter. the pic sure started a convo tho...

about the blur, who knows... could be a smudge on the camera lense, or it could be a sign of a bad chop... i dont really know.

ive never gotten a chance to use maya, do u like it? im stuck on using 3ds max 5 (started using it back when it was called 3D Studio MAX R3.1.. i ordered a demo disc on their site and was like OMG I MUST HAVE IT ) then my trusty photoshop 7 and the old but amazing MS Paint... lol

Current cars:

Comment

primarily use lightwave now. can't afford new 3d software and i can do most of what i want with it.

i have a nice line drawing of a cb7 wagon from the front, side, top and rear, you could import it in and extrude and hone and make a 3d model if you got time, i don't. let me know and i'll post it up here.

My Cardomain

Comment

primarily use lightwave now. can't afford new 3d software and i can do most of what i want with it.

i have a nice line drawing of a cb7 wagon from the front, side, top and rear, you could import it in and extrude and hone and make a 3d model if you got time, i don't. let me know and i'll post it up here.
                      i probly wont have enough time to do it, but if you could post up the pics that would be nice... i tried it in the past but i didnt have any good pics to do it with. maybe ill get a chance again.

Current cars:

Comment

trust me, there are plenty of "fucking losers" that would fake that shit...look at the shadow in the water, you can see the boats shadow but no car shadow

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

UHHH...
                          its not a big deal... you don't have to get so worked up about it.
                          Originally posted by Aaron
                          trust me, there are plenty of "fucking losers" that would fake that shit...look at the shadow in the water, you can see the boats shadow but no car shadow
                          kiokin.com

Comment

Ok, this thread is causing WAY too much heat!

Comment

Working...
                            X