This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comment for all haters on this site

It sickens me the way how the same immature cb7 members that act retarded all the time that ruin it for the wholesite. When a post is made if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it. If you feel that my car is better than yours and you dont like it because its fast then who cares. For those who claim oh broken english, its sad to see a person stoop that low that they have to point out grammer as an excuse just to make a point stick to the topic dont side away from the subject on the post that was just made. Its the internet get over it.

If noone has the knowledge and they come here to ask who are you to say what they should and shouldnt know or go to search we are here to help each other not downgrade each other. Its pointless this is another reason why many people leave this site its too hostile at times. If your jealous and you cant help it step your game up buy a setup make it your own do what i did make your mark in the car game.

Just dont get jealous and complain about a thread like you got your period go and drink some cranberry juice if that that unstable. If your not out there doing the damn thing or have the hustle to be on your grind to actually make your car faster rather than have just looks on your car put your plans into effect. Be better than that person until then all you people can do is just talk and try to run other peoples names into the ground. Honestly thats also sad talk is cheap and if thats all you people can afford then start saving your pennies you are going to need it.

And on that note R33 actually i do have money but im not a hefty spender. I like this car so much i can actually invest into it in what I like trust me its not hard for me to get a new car but why do that when i can have the same performance people actually acknowledge me and this car i like staying low key and not have what everyone else has for ex:civic integra,evo,sti but mainly civic and integra it just seems to common for me and i know for a fact you didnt wanna sell your cb7 not because it was boosted either.

It was actually deever and other that insisted that in my work i can actually accomplish more by just keepin the car i have and i got 2 of them and the best of both worlds with these cars and it feels great. As for the 14 year old cars as glory would say different strokes for different folks. I rather have an older car than a new car just because its cheap. To buy a newer car is like having a fool and his money its soon parted and i can assure you i am no fool when it comes to my money. Thats why i have it good and the unfortunate ones that dont listen dont! Or they are too busy watching others instead of goin out and gettin theirs.

Comment

this statement couldnt be more true. i think this is the main reason i have been a member for like 2 years and only have about 200 posts, lol. i am always reading other peoples bullshit, lol. i also think that the pointless posts come from pure boredom and the fact that most of them are nobodies on the site and want to stand out, even in a bad way, just the fact that someone acknowledges them makes them happier somehow.

EDIT: i am thinkin that this thread arose from another argument, lol. there really should be a way of marking constant flamers, like substitute it in where the cb7tuner member is under there name.
      Last edited by LawdoG247; 12-27-2006, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Pointless.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by LawdoG247
          this statement couldnt be more true. i think this is the main reason i have been a member for like 2 years and only have about 200 posts, lol. i am always reading other peoples bullshit, lol. i also think that the pointless posts come from pure boredom and the fact that most of them are nobodies on the site and want to stand out, even in a bad way, just the fact that someone acknowledges them makes them happier somehow. oh well, i am not gonna repeat everything he just said. just stopping by to give my 2 cents, lol.
          yeah but its the arguements and the name callin it just gets to immature at times . Its like they cant seem to have a decent convo without all the negativity like oh you couldnt beat that or oh i dont believe you nah,nah it wasnt supposed to happen. And its pointless a post is a post but its the negativity and the name callin especially with sayin names the wrong way . Its just immature I mean it jsut goes to show how much of a loser they can be thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
            Pointless.
            prime example

Comment

i know exactly what your talking about, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                It sickens me the way how the same immature cb7 members that act retarded all the time that ruin it for the wholesite. When a post is made if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it. If you feel that my car is better than yours and you dont like it because its fast then who cares. For those who claim oh broken english, its sad to see a person stoop that low that they have to point out grammer as an excuse just to make a point stick to the topic dont side away from the subject on the post that was just made. Its the internet get over it.

If noone has the knowledge and they come here to ask who are you to say what they should and shouldnt know or go to search we are here to help each other not downgrade each other. Its pointless this is another reason why many people leave this site its too hostile at times. If your jealous and you cant help it step your game up buy a setup make it your own do what i did make your mark in the car game.
                youre missing the point... its not you or your car, its the fact that you always think your cars are the latest greatest cb's in the game. there are many other cars around that would leave yours plenty lengths behind...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  youre missing the point... its not you or your car, its the fact that you always think your cars are the latest greatest cb's in the game. there are many other cars around that would leave yours plenty lengths behind...
                  he may be upset at what you are referring to, but mostly i think its the immatureness (is that a word ) of some people on this site.

Comment

[QUOTE='cp[mike]']youre missing the point... its not you or your car, its the fact that you always think your cars are the latest greatest cb's in the game. there are many other cars around that would leave yours plenty lengths behind...

I dont think so i know so and its been proven. I know there are many cars that would. But gotta stop you there its mainly you forget another factor. Many of the people who are here talkin shit on here dont have a damn thing but they still talk. So i have every right to defent myself and my car . There are many cars sure thats true but your in the same position aswell as I am so dont count yourself out. BUt all im sayin is this if your car cant run with mine then dont talk thats all im sayin . Plenty of cars sure none of the shit poppers on here though and thats a fact.Your still blind to the fact too mike haters will always envy dont you see or are you blind to the fact too? Remember they just have the words come out of their mouth as for me i actually put my plans into action remember that.
                    Last edited by h22sparkle; 12-27-2006, 01:44 AM.

Comment

on second thought...i may want to stay out of this one, lol.

Comment

Yeah I feel ya Sparkle,hence your quote in my Sig.(hope you dont mind). Everything you said above is true in my book.All i could do was watch other people build on their cars for years,I did'nt hate though,I know patience is a virtue in this game.I finally got on my hustle and grind with a better paying job and now i can do more than watch,and I hope my fellow members enjoy seeing my progress,although some will hate but thats ok.not to get all off subject in your thread and disrespect you.On a funnier note like Katt Williams says "a hater gonna hate,thats they job is to hate!" "If you gettin hated on you must be doin something right,If you got 5 people hatin on you,you should try and make it 10!"

Comment

[QUOTE=h22sparkle]
                          Originally posted by cp[mike]

I dont think so i know so and its been proven. I know there are many cars that would. But gotta stop you there its mainly you forget another factor. Many of the people who are here talkin shit on here dont have a damn thing but they still talk. So i have every right to defent myself and my car . There are many cars sure thats true but your in the same position aswell as I am so dont count yourself out. BUt all im sayin is this if your car cant run with mine then dont talk thats all im sayin . Plenty of cars sure none of the shit poppers on here though and thats a fact.Your still blind to the fact too mike haters will always envy dont you see or are you blind to the fact too? Remember they just have the words come out of their mouth as for me i actually put my plans into action remember that.
                          i understand what youre saying, and i see your point. thats as far as im going with this, except that you had me actually laughing out loud at "shit poppers."

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
                            Yeah I feel ya Sparkle,hence your quote in my Sig.(hope you dont mind). Everything you said above is true in my book.All i could do was watch other people build on their cars for years,I did'nt hate though,I know patience is a virtue in this game.I finally got on my hustle and grind with a better paying job and now i can do more than watch,and I hope my fellow members enjoy seeing my progress,although some will hate but thats ok.not to get all off subject in your thread and disrespect you.On a funnier note like Katt Williams says "a hater gonna hate,thats they job is to hate!" "If you gettin hated on you must be doin something right,If you got 5 people hatin on you,you should try and make it 10!"
                            well theres more than that ,there are haters that will flat out speak or talk shit then there are hidden haters the worse remember i told you this

Comment

My only problem with you is your ego. I could care less about either of your cars, my car does just fine for me.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X