This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doughboy415
    junkyard day, how about new tires and whatever else you claimed was wrong with it.Why interrior parts when you need exterior parts .
    LOL......tru man...

Comment

this is what you said in first post [my bumper rips off and my tires rip off the rim and i end up only hitting a reflecter pole... so i end up getting stuck in this ditch and a cop comes an pushes me out and my mom brings me 2 spares. except my exhuast got ripped off and my cat is smashed ] and I think in another one it was something about tirerod , you said it was out of alignment. DO ME A FAVOR LET US PEOPLE IN ALL THE STATES BETWEEN FLORIDA AND NEWYORK KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING BACK HOME SO WE CAN STAY OFF HIGHWAYS, thanx.
      Last edited by doughboy415; 12-27-2006, 02:30 AM.
      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        lol. it doesnt matter anyways im already rebuilding it. tomorrow is junkyard day ill see what interior i can snatch.
        Holy hell, you're officially an idiot. You just fucked up your already fucked up car and your going for INTERIOR parts? Not a new tie rod or tire maybe?

Comment

It's like when the pretty girl in highschool starts dating the abusive cokehead loser... the decline is swift and quite sad.

Comment

LMAO. This is great stuff. Please don't lock of delete this!!!!

I love everything about this thread. The definition of speeding is classic, imo. Then there is the justification of speeding on bald tires and bad alignment. Followed by a total shock that the car lost control!!!! Man, sticky this!!!! Reading this made me fall out my chair!

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
              oh dude ill take a pic tomorrow morning. and you guys are retarded for nto reading. the tires popped the day before christmas eve. the shops on christmas eve on the highway the service centers or whatever were closed. i had to do what i had to do it was one bald tire. and people ccrash there everyday you can see crash marks all over the road.
              everything around me was open on christmas eve, and since the tire popped the day BEFORE christmas eve, you could have gotten a new tire. Honestly, I agree with Mike (all of them).
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Ahahahahahaha! This thread's great! How did I not find my way into it until now?

Originally posted by Dv8
                Originally posted by foamypirate
                .../trout slap

hows that?
                Ahahahahaha!

================================================

Originally posted by Rusty
                Instead of fixing your car for x-mas your parents probably should have bought you a tricycle to get around.
                Then this would happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo
                  fuck tires, take that fuckin money and go to driving school. You suck...plain and simple. Driving is not a hard thing to do, common sense is not hard to use...but i guess if your a senseless dumbass then that cancels both of those out..
                  Your right in the fact that common sense is not hard to use but, I see more people on the road with an utter lack of it!

Driving school is definitely a great place to learn what to do when things go wrong. Auto-x is another way to learn basic car control skills. I have been autocrossing for over 3 years and I have learned a lot! I am certain that it has helped me in my everyday driving. It really helps you to improve your reaction times and your ability to correct a slide and the like.
                  FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

I doubt he will learn the basic car control! You should get a moped.
                    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415
                      Why do you think they dont race in the rain,SLICKS CAN'T TURN OR BETTER YET HAVE NO GRIP.
                      False!
                      FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Why is this thread still going?
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
                          False!
                          bare a/s tire slicks with steel and nylon shreds as tread, going 10 over the limit, while raining, around a sharp corner, yes, they have no traction.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Bald tires are not slicks Though they do share one thing in common... slicks and bald tires are not meant to be driven in the rain. A treadless tire has the same properties as the bottom of a boat in the rain.

That beautiful car has been raped. There's no tread left on the tires. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway now.

Comment

Working...
                            X