got rid of the cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got rid of the cb7

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

congrats man, sad to see you leave the cb7s, but its cool that you found the car u wanted
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-04-2004, 08:46 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

She will be missed

H23?

Comment

congrats. sounds like you got the car you had been looking for. sad to see the accord go, but looking forward to what you have in store for the civic hatch. and you'll still be around here sharing your knowledge, so it's all good.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

damn fizz... you traitor....

your mod position will now be revoked...

jokin man.. sounds like you have the good economical car you need at the moment... and at least you stayed in the honda family and will still be helping out other cb7 owners like you have always done so well

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          well, i'm about to put a headgasket on it......i'm probably gonna make a trip back to st louis with my brothers/friends and fuck this bitches world up.......he got me, i'll give him that, i wasn't cautious enough and was ready to get rid of it..........if i do make a trip up there to kick his ass, guess what........THERE WILL BE PICTURES

i'm the smallest of my brothers too lol..........and i'm much bigger than that cock sucker......
          what do u mean? did the kid give you an unfair price for the condition of the car? did the headgasket blow? did he lie about recent maintenance? car not running? give us the low-down cause i'm confused
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

as much as i hate on civics i really really like the eg hatches. one for the strong aftermarket support from well respected companys and if done up right they can be o soo clean. as the one on last months cover of import tuner. but i also feel where your coming from with gas mileage and other reasons as to why you sold the cb7. but hey were young... we can do anything we want yet
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

so who got you're car? did you tell then about cb7tuner i hope so so that we can see the car get nice or get destroyed

Comment

hmmmm maybe we sould start a "GOT A NEW CAR" club for the people that go from cb7 to something else........ hey fizzy maybe we should race sometime.....

Comment

good luck with all your upcoming projects.i'm sure there will be many.cant wait for pics.

Comment

damn you relly must feel a huge and i mean huge differencein power.70 hp.thats just ***.(no offense to gays).but if an oldlady was going slow in front of you on the highway you would have a hard time passing her......lol.well atleast you have good gas mileage,and now you have something to build from the ground up.you'll have fun with it wontcha? man hope you get vtec in that bitch soon.good luck.

man your gonna hafta try to get pulled over for speeding.lol.

Comment

z6/si tranny in crx=helped a HELLUVALOT lol
                      so it should help u alot as well..
                      bleh.. since ur swapping out the D why not mini boost it?
                      t25
                      stock manifold
                      smic
                      6psi
                      ect keep it simple...
                      would give it some peep for cheap... i know ur broke right now but i remember u saying u had some turbo parts laying around in ur dads place or something??

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't put an H22a in there, for the size of the car and the size of the engine bay, the H series swap is a pain, and it throws off the weight balance, you would be better off going B for the same money, yeah I know its a another B series hatch, but its just a money issue...but I'm a fan of the EG hatches myself, my friend has a 92 Si, its reasonable quick with the pretty much stock D16...the guy he bought it from ran a 16.6 with a bad 3rd gear synchro...for the money you could easily throw a d16z6 in there and get some more power of it...since you have the dx, its the super lightweight model...there's tons of untapped potential there...

Comment

BOOOOOOOO! Another CB7 out
                          R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

good to see you bought another slow, front engine, front wheel drive with no originality or character. atleast a cb7 has personality because they're slightly less common than civics, civic hatches especially (except for 4 door cb7s those are E V E R Y W H E R E).

honda to another honda? if you want sheer fuel economy id buy a saturn or a korean shitbox.

sorry just pissed at myself and everyone else cause i drive a slow honda, thats all.
                            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

damn a little harsh.i'm sure when fizz is done it will haveplenty of character for your likeing man.i think hes made a reasonable change.fuel ecomony,and something to do.also if i remeber correctly he wants something he cah build all his own........no character..lol...............just wait.show the man respect.

woot,woot, go fizz go.

Comment

Working...
                              X