no cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no cb

will i get bitched at for not havin a cb if i come to meets?? lol i dont have one but i know 93twodoorlx and deevergoat and thats why i joined.. lol
    traded the honda for a v-dub :-)
    broke the vw, bought a mercedes

\/Maybe comming soon\/

I will laugh at you, but that doesnt mean anything... ( <---- I hope deev doesnt ban me for that)

Comment

Deev might slap you around for calling him Deevergoat, but nah, not having an Accord's not an issue.

My friends have been to meets and they don't own Accords. Hell, even some of our mods don't have CB's anymore.

Comment

everybody and anybody should come to meets! any car, no car, whatever, the more the merrier... mikes right, a number of our moderators dont even have CB's anymore (uncle_el, accord R33, aero). i expect your civic to be there though.

weve had a number of non CB's as well as ppl with no cars at all go to meets. we all like cars, just because most of us have CBs doesnt mean we hate and dont want to look at anything else

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          Deev might slap you around for calling him Deevergoat
          hahaha that's hilarious

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            everybody and anybody should come to meets! any car, no car, whatever, the more the merrier... mikes right, a number of our moderators dont even have CB's anymore (uncle_el, accord R33, aero). i expect your civic to be there though.

weve had a number of non CB's as well as ppl with no cars at all go to meets. we all like cars, just because most of us have CBs doesnt mean we hate and dont want to look at anything else
            What he said...

Proof of that, look in my sig. That pic was taken at the Oct. 22nd MA meet. You may feel a little awkward at first though, atleast Chris and I did. Most of the people here are cool so you don't have to worry about it.

Comment

I didn't even realize that was you, Matt!

It's cool... you've probably done more work on Sean's car than half the people here who actually have CB7s. The last meet we went to, some guy in an Integra showed up and hung out with us. Nobody really cares.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                Deev might slap you around for calling him Deevergoat, but nah, not having an Accord's not an issue.

My friends have been to meets and they don't own Accords. Hell, even some of our mods don't have CB's anymore.
                But ive never made it to a meet this year..
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

yeah ive been to some of the other meets, (south jersy: but i didnt have a car so i rode in with sean) and i was also at the connecticut meet but i didnt trust my VW to make it there lol so again i rode in with sean.. both of those times i wasnt a member of this site.. lol

also i wanted to represent and get some decals for my rear windows but im not sure if i should cuz it mightlook kinda poser-ish lol what yous think..

and also..
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  you've probably done more work on Sean's car than half the people here who actually have CB7s.
                  ^^ this is very true :-) LOL
                  traded the honda for a v-dub :-)
                  broke the vw, bought a mercedes

\/Maybe comming soon\/

Comment

our nor*cal meets always consist of a TL... if not 2. once we had a 04 civic SI, a maxima, the TL and an ITR .. and a 7th gen accord... meets are here to MEET! .. lol we all share the common interest in big pieces of metal on wheels. goto meets .. meet people.. have fun!
                    -:Ĥ:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                    X