anyone else hate their job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else hate their job?

im here from 9am to 6pm six days a week working my way through college. respectable right? the company i work for designs 3rd party applications for Nextel phones, like GPS, Timeclocks, Wireless workorders, etc...pretty legitimate.

anyways, a guy comes in not 10 minutes ago, a typical redneck, 3 toothed-chevy truck driving-goofball, sayin all kinds of uneducated shit (in this buisness everyone thinks they know how to do your job) i tried my hardest to help him with what little information he gave me reguarding his problem, and eventually i referred him to the local service center because i honestly couldnt help him.

he makes a scene in the office, walks towards the door and calls me a "fucking idiot"

this is when im supposed to let him walk out the door and wait till hes far enough away to retort. but no, i did the stupid thing and went out after him and called him out and said that he had no right to come in here and call me a fucking idiot for doing my job, and that if he wanted me to come to HIS workplace and watch him pick weeds from the sidewalk all day and insult him, id be more than happy to. he walked away and his buddy came around the corner and apologized for him and they left.

god damnit..damnit..i already loathe this job, but its paying me through film school, i hate being under appreciated..damnit...

sorry for the rant.
    93 Black Accord EX Sedan
    AEM Short Ram - Clears all around
    Gdzie jest frydryk???

Yeah in the summer i hated my job for the past two summers. I worked with my dad at Adden Furnature. He makes furnaure for all colleges around the US. I worked there on the assembally line making min wage like 6.75 an hr working a 40 hr week. Thats like 270 a week. Shitty money but it was stil better then sitting on my ass doing nothin. This summer might be the same and i might be working with him again. Everyone there gets paid min wage because there all immagrants who work there and non really speak english. So yeah if i dont find a job soon for the summer im gonna work there or just find little jobs to do like cleaning ppls yards doing yardwork for ppl or something that will make me money. I also worked at a public library making well under min wage 5.15 an hr and that was shit i just put books back where there suppose to be. I asked for a raise but they could care less. They all loved me though because i put like stacks of books away in like an hr. I was the fastest one there heh

Now i work at a computer lab on campus. Its pretty boring and i make min wage 6.75 an hr. Its part of my workstudy you could say i suppose. But yeah i work sat and Sunday like all day because i dont feel like working in the week when its packed. I mean the job is easy i just sit there and go online but its soo boring. Id rather be out mackin the bitches.
    *sigh*

Well now i missed 2 classes today and im pretty much f*cked for one class. My java/oop O well

Life sucks maybe ill go waste some gas in my accord.
    I need money too

Comment

i work in two grocery stores every night cleaning the meat department. i clean off the grinder, slicer, meat tenderizer, etc. needless to say, i hate my job. it's a paycheck though.

Comment

Hell I work for a respectable shippin label company ,but I have to deal with my supervisor cause every year they switch em up in different locations. Hes a complete asshole complainin all the time about oh how im not finishin my job on-time this and that. Thats so easy for him to say when hes not the one working to have everything nice and neat.

I finish before 3 out of five people there and hes like Oh i been on the route a certain amount of years and whatnot im like still that has nothing to do with the job volume has gone up. Its likely that well recieve more work but hey im in the union he aint fuckin with me and plus with three years senority I cant wait till I make even more moneyand im guaranteed8 hours I only work 23 hours a week makin 11.90 so thats like 278 or so take home thats like 220 but i dont pay any bills or have any kids so im straight in the meantime and this year around ill be makin 600 take home soon. wait till you see what i do to my cb7 then

Comment

Cross Into The Blue. US Air Force.

http://www.airforce.com/

Comment

join bush's army. remember he can't steal iraq's oil without your support!
            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Cross into the blue? Forget smurf-boy over there. Go USMC. That is unless you're lazy, in which case the Chair Force might be the perfect place for you.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Slateboy
                Cross Into The Blue. US Air Force.

http://www.airforce.com/
                Please believe it.

unless your lazy---LMAO,

Join the marines! unless your smart... anyone about to join the military-weigh your options then tell me which branch is more family oriented, better benefits, secure career fields...
                shall i continue?
                dont get me wrong, if we didnt have guys&dolls joinin the marines and army, then the draft would be reinitiated and shit and who really wants that?
                anyways it just gets on my nerves when people talk about the air force like that, watch ya step playya

Comment

roflmao.. chair force.. aaahaha

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I install car audio and even though it rewarding and enjoyable i absolutly hate it when i install a system in a dirty car its so disguisting, this one guy had a large bad of cocaine under his passenger seat i was like OOK!!!! and finished got my money and left.
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Edit>> I choose not to participate in this conversation. Anti-governement propaganda isn't my bag.
                      Last edited by Slateboy; 04-28-2004, 12:10 AM.

Comment

lets just all agree all branches of the us military bully other countries around and steal other countries resources. the us consumes 90% of the world's resources.
                        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

yeah i dislike my job, retail sucks

[offtopic]
                          im joining the airforce after i get my engineering degree, whats wrong with the air force??, im going to do my part and fly...not gonna start at the bottom and work my way up...been there done that.
                          [/offtopic]

^sold

Comment

i feel bad for what i do. i allow ricers to be on the road. i sell them gas and have to look at their shitty cars. im a horrible person, and i hate my job. i dont hate it, i just wish i had something more mentally stimulating. working at a gas station just isnt doing it for me. of course its just to get me through school, but even still, it sucks.
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

<- repairs computers for random people / sells crap from his room / sells DIY things to random people / looks for any other random opportunity... because im unemployed

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X