who has/had psychological problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who has/had psychological problems?

i'm fine. ................for the most part.

i did drugs......since i was 13......had my ups and downs with it.E mostly.anything but crack and heroine. im straight now i havent even smoked weed in 4 or 5 months. still a chain smoker and i drink a few beers every now and then but hey im human.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

oh and i have a good family life.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

well,i struggled a bit man,i lived with my mom from when i was born until i was 2 yrs of age,it was me and my brother,he is a year younger than me,i'm 19.when i was too my mother held my brother out a window(2nd floor),so my aunt came and took us that night,i dont remember but i have been told.then the next day my dad took us in,we lived with him from age 2 until i was 13.we lived a pretty good life in a country town with good neghbors and friends,we lived an apartment because my dad droped out of school when he was in 8th grade,we had low income so when i turned 13 we got kicked avicted from our apartment because we were late on our rent because we went camping and stayed an extra week and forgot about rent.anyways that really botherd me because i had good friends for 11 yrs and all of a sudden i had to leave with no wear to go,so i had to go with my moom because thats all there was,my dad went with my grandmother wich lived in a elderly complex wich only allowed 50 plus yrs of age or older.now until this day ilived with her,but about a month ago my mom moved out and i take care of the place by my self.its in the middle of a bad city,and i miss my friends and the country,my brother was locked up for 3 yrs for guilt of associtation,it was an attempted murder charge(he supplied the gun).he is out now and hes committed to the state until hes 21,hes 18 now,i look after him,work,and go to night school because that all my dad wanted was me and my brother to finish school.its hard at times but i have a great girlfiend that helps out,but my biggest problem was moving to this slum from my friends and school,and family.when it gets hard i usually go to the beach and walk and talk to my g/f and in the end everything works out,i dont do drugs,and dont smoke,but i understand why people do i am just not interested and never have been.so i have had it pretty hard theres more but i dougbt any on has read this far.i feel ya fizz.trust me.

Comment

when i was younger and i got really mad i always just drove fast...i would reach the limit and stay there for a while...i look back at it now and i see how stupid that was cuz i really couldve hurt someone but thats how i got all the stress and anger out of me...now i just goout and work on my car or go buy something for her...my car has always been there for me through good times and bad...damn i love her

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

ya it sucks a lot though,i am just getting by with rent,school,car,bills,food,i onyl work one job,its great pay(construction)but to much down time in cold wet weather,i build houses so when it rains(hard theres no work).but ya things could always be worse,i see bumbs in wheels chairs with beer 24-7 i am not one of them and thats worse.i keep in touch with my dad he has his own little place in his girlfriends [parents basement...lol.i dont mind it here but i wish i got to finish school with my firends and graduate.my g/f lives wear i did(well down the streat) and i pick her up and see old friends but i dont stop to say hi because i dont want to leave them again. i dont know what i would dowithout my girl because shes been there every step of they way,i have been with her 5 yrs now and shes my all.thank god she loves cars because my cb7 is everythnig to me as well.,

Comment

I don't know if this applies here...but I've had some ups and downs too, I lost my dad when I was 11...we had to move and things like that...the only thing that bothers me a little is I don't feel I've grieved as much as I should...what sometimes surprises me is the path I've taken...I'm straight edge and just trying to stay on scholarship at school...its just eerie to me that I didn't have this big crash when my dad passed...I mean we had an amazing relationship and not a day goes by I don't think of him...its just weird becasue I've pulled through like I did...

Comment

i like having someone to talk to because she does make it better,i try to hold it in and i'm pissed off all the time,when she knows this she will force me to talk and when we do it is better in the end,i just need help to see that and she helps.when thing get to rough i will get in my accord and take off late at night and just ride with music,that calms meand gives me time to think,nothing beats driving until you cant drive no more late at night when theres no cars just full throttle with your favorite r&b jams.makes me feel better when nothing works or when i need to be alone.i hope to graduate soon,i'm 19 and no diploma.shits hard taking care of houshold and qorking all day.i am too tired for school but i go.hopefully life will get easier soon,i hate how theres 17 yr old drug dealers out here driving around brand new catalac truck,benzes,bmw's,it sucks but its not worth the risk,i usta sell weed(not smoke) just sell but i stopped because my house got hot and thats why shit happend with my bro(guns) he got involved in gangs(crips/folk) and he went to the medium security pen..now hes straight and in school because of me.but in the end you gotta do what you gotta do.
                Last edited by 91accord4door; 04-20-2004, 11:53 PM.

Comment

I'v ealways been rather OK. Decent family life till I was 13, when my grandmother died and my parents got divorced... I withdrew a bit, but I came out OK.

I'm studying Abnormal Psych at the moment, and I don't seem to really fit into anything major. Good news

I have a temper, and still punch stuff when I'm mad... I also have a tendency to fall into pre-scripted personality styles when I'm around certain people. Being "that kid" (you know, the bottom of the food chain) while growing up kinda did that to me. I can be confident when I need to be, but when I'm around someone who has that 6th grade sense of humor, I turn back into "that kid". I can be clingy as well, but I notice it and cut it out.

Comment

interesting thread posted by an interesting person...

my parents divorced when i was real young... maybe 5 years old. my mom went through a period of time where she had a few boyfriends.. one was mentally & physically abusive... and it kinda had an effect on me. but i never really went 'crazy', per say. but it's stuff like that which has made me the vigilant person i am today... always looking over my shoulders and stuff - and i don't trust anyone.

then all throughout high school, i had bad acne... so i used to have close to no confidence.... and was depressed from time to time... i was just embarassed of the way i looked and stuff. i've been going to a dermatologist for over a year now, and most of it has cleared up nicely, but i still have a lack of confidence and am extremely self-conscious about my appearance.

oh - and i'm sure i have ADD, am a little obsessive compulsive, uptight, defensive, and i worry too much about everything and anything. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      I don't know if this applies here...but I've had some ups and downs too, I lost my dad when I was 11...we had to move and things like that...the only thing that bothers me a little is I don't feel I've grieved as much as I should...what sometimes surprises me is the path I've taken...I'm straight edge and just trying to stay on scholarship at school...its just eerie to me that I didn't have this big crash when my dad passed...I mean we had an amazing relationship and not a day goes by I don't think of him...its just weird becasue I've pulled through like I did...
                      Maybe it wasn't that...i see it as you looked at the good times. I didn't see anything about that post that made you look at the bad in your relationship only the good...thats really healthy to me.

atx - You do trust ppl...you trusted me didn't you?
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

you saying i'm interesting as in "weird as fuck"? lol....i am....
                        lol, naw... i was just saying you're interesting as... you have had lots of experiences that most people probably haven't.... whether they're good or bad experiences doesn't really make you weird or anything... i respect how you've had the mental strength to pull through it all though and become who you are today.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          atx - You do trust ppl...you trusted me didn't you?
                          lol, i was thinking of that too while i was posting.

well... as far as money goes... if not too much is involved... it's ok with me... especially if i have already received a payment before even shipping it out... like in our case...

i dunno..

i'm talking about girls wanting to go hang out with 'guy friends' and stuff like.... checking my car 100 times to make sure it's locked before i leave it alone... or trusting a friend with a secret or idea or something...

Comment

i had the worst middleschool and highschool times... 0% self confidence, no friends cuz i was scared to talk to people i didnt know, very self consious, thought i was the ugliest loser.

ive learned to not care, i really dont care about anything. i now have no problem talking to people, can talk in front of a bunch of ppl and not get nervous. dont get embarassed like most ppl.

anyway, none of my friends really know, but im super-depressed, i think i might have a real problem with it. i stay up till 5am often just because i think its fun to deprive my body of sleep... i dont eat much because i think its fun to see how long i can last without eating... i cut up the back of my hand with a razor a while back and convinced my friends i was just joking around. i do random stuff (like get my knuckles to bleed) because i think its fun to build up a tolerance for pain (told me g/f it was just the dry skin on my hand cracking). i steal all the time, as long as it isnt a person or family... i steal guilt-free from corporations or stores... but when dealing with people, im the most trustworthy person out there. idk.

if you meet me, i seem pretty normal... i have a problem letting people know how i really feel... inside i feel all screwed up. well theres my shpeel... dont even know if its on topic with the thread. whatever.

edit: oh yeah im borderline OCD too... very similar to steve... hah
                            Last edited by cp[mike]; 04-21-2004, 06:08 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i used to cause myself physical pain just to see what i could take.....it's dumb, most people who do it also know that, but hey, better than hurting others.........i find that i'm depressed when i'm just living....if i have something to look forward to, it's not so bad.....just living gets old though, seems without purpose sometimes......just don't let it beat you up.......take up some type of martial art or something.....when i was messing around with brazilian jiu jitsu, it kept me preoccupied, and now i'm at the gym every day, play ball when i can, and i'm getting ready for school.....find you something to strive for
                              thanks for the advice, none of my friends understand what i mean when i explain (only to a few of them). and my dad hates the music i listen to now (seems my tastes changed as it got worse)...

"i find that i'm depressed when i'm just living.... living gets old though, seems without purpose sometimes....." -- thats me. so you know how i always feel... ive been preoccupied with keeping up on cb7tuner and working on my car in my free time, if i spent all my time sitting alone who knows what the hell i would be doing.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X