X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC plane crash at 72nd st!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15223650/

I was walking on the street about 20-some blocks away when this happened, holy shit!

i was just talking to my boss about that. crazy!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

wow! crazy.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i was gona make a thread but i figured there was no point since i KNEW someone would soon enough

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

always some action in nyc, good thing i dont have school today cause i know getting out of manhattan is gonna be a bitch.

Comment

yeah me too.... i made enough threads today LOL...but wow this is crazy...i know alot of my friends that work in the city from my old job..infact i use to work there too!
            " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

What I heard sounded like small building demolitions so I didn't think much of it, but I knew something was wrong when less than a minute later a ton of NYPD and FD were all rushing back in that direction.

I tried to go back and get pics of my own but everything is blocked off...rather not try and interfere.

**edited for unnecessary racial slurs** -owequitit
              Last edited by owequitit; 10-11-2006, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Man that is crazy shit... Good thing you where not around there.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle apparently owned and was flying the plane.

Too bad the plane crashed. Most unfortunate.

Yankees still suck.
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

It doesn't need to be a political shitfest, but it does need to change direction very quickly before it gets locked.

Terrorism has already been ruled out, so really that part of the conversation is pointless.

I just stumbled across this. Looks like the plane was registered to Yankee's pitcher Lidle, and he was on board. Not confirmed dead yet, but it is a very real possibility.

Associated Press said he wasn't confirmed dead about 1 minute ago, but ESPN says he is...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2621860
                    Last edited by owequitit; 10-11-2006, 10:35 PM.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Well plane this plane that speaking or which doctor cipher where you there when this plane hit or you just happen to come across the block and see ambulance and shit around. did you see if it was infact a plane or a helicopter cause last i recall The media lol said it was an.... LOL aircraft well duh couldnt have been a rocketlauncher or firecracker or bomb they still wont say so its a cover-up . WEll those peple are rich they can buy another building. heh with all the confusion manhattens management must be lowering their rent.

Comment

he didnt say he saw it. he said he was 20 blocks away. i dont know how big blocks are in NY, but even in my small town they are pretty big.

"Well plane this plane that speaking or which"

????? ?????

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

This thread has been cut down to its essential elements.

He flew a plane in weather he was not trained to fly in, and it cost him his life, simple as that.

The sky is unforgiving of trespasses.

1 racial comment by the original poster led to the downfall of this thread.

Had that comment not been made, none of the other comments would have ever occured.

I regret that it had to come to that.

After I issued the warning to change the subject, the original poster attempted to get back on topic several times.

The others continued the wrong conversation, which was unacceptable.
                          Last edited by owequitit; 10-11-2006, 10:47 PM.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                          X