Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos your cb7 hero/influence/inspiration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos your cb7 hero/influence/inspiration?

Ive found that the people who are the realest on here are the most knowledgable. They treat noobs like family and help us along instead of the "SEARCH, stupid!!" line. The two people I idolize in the scene are:
    cp[mike] and StickyDilJoe. Thanks for everything guys. The advice, the uplifting and forerunning in this scene. And thanks to accortunerx(fellow MDer) for taking this scene worldwide. And thanks to every member and guess who visit every day.

Can everyone post their "Legends of The Game" and thanks.
    Much Appreciated!!
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

im fake...

Comment

the reason people are dicks here is cause they are tired of spoon feeding you..be a man and search..it takes 2 secs..jus type in turbo..or h22*..or soemthing..those are the common things people ask questions about..idk why people are lazy..ive been culprit to not searching.and ocne you research on your own..youll slap yourself for wanting to be spoonfed..jus search..if you dont find it.then ask

Comment

Careful, naming names or getting other jealous might not be cool. The idea behind the different "search" lines is the same, some just choose to be nicer about it. I would obviously say Joe, cuz, duh, he made a fucking cover! Then, yes, guys like cpmike, AccorrWarrior(mike), owequitit(scott), SoySauce, Maple(wayne), h22sparkle, Lowz(matt), gotta rep my local boys in the 816/913; zach, matt, tommi, faheem, faheem jr, eroks, de4ek, xwade, madspleen(mike)....Everyone on here should be a legend or hero to the noobs, to a certain degree. There are those memebers who have come along way or who have been nothing but high spirits and influential, but i kinda dont think its fair to point out and say, this guys better.

I think you need to rename this thread to something like "whos your cb7 hero/influence/inspiration" etc. That way as to not cause to much of an uproar.

My $.02.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Subject at Hand:

My Hero or biggest cb7 influence? Well, ive seen all the KC boys in person, but over all, ima hafta say fliplyricist1 or lawdog.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I hate popularity contests...I know you didn't mean to do this but a PM to whoever would be better

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

O i search it takes .02 sec. I understand where youre comin from by all means. Thats not what this thread is about. Its to give props and shoutouts.

Lowz, youre the shit man! Youre far from fake. I remember you got on me about searching. And i took it for what it was and learned from it. So thanks dude for helpin me to get where i am
              Last edited by 91CBoy; 09-20-2006, 03:21 PM.
              She's my 1st love!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CBoy
                Ive found that the people who are the realest on here are the most knowledgable. They treat noobs like family and help us along instead of the "SEARCH, stupid!!"
                Ummm, well you obviously got yelled at. Always search first, then search again, and then if you can't find a thread containing the answer (that's highly unlikely) post a new thread.

You haven't even scratched the surface. This is the FIRST time I've seen your user name, I get around. lol
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I said in my post to post YOUR legend or hero. THis is in no way a popularity contest. I simply stated my heroes. Sorry for any misunderstanding!!
                  She's my 1st love!

Comment

maroon's one of my heros too LMAO!!

Comment

Myself? Don't think I took anyone's influence. At any rate, I'm pretty sure I've never seen Rota Tarmacs on anyone else's car on this board.

Course, not my car anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        maroon's one of my heros too LMAO!!
                        lol
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Maroon your DIYs are makin my car look good. Props to you too
                          She's my 1st love!

Comment

thank you man. i always appreciated the people who were kind and helpful to me in the beginning (namely pat, ACCLUDE91), so i try to do the same for other people just starting out

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

for me.....it would be shawn...

when I first got my car, I searched around cardomain for hope on my car...then I saw shawn's and I knew there was lots of potential. d112crzy showed me this site a while ago and I joined.....only to find out he was on here too. but yeah, his car is what got me into this scene/community/cult? lol jk

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                              .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                              .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Working...
                              X