Parts from Accord R33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts from Accord R33

First of all i would like to say that if Accord R33 would like me to delete this thread i will. I was on another site and i came across a thread for cb7 parts and when i opened it, i found Accord R33's old cb7. I guess the new owner of the cb7 is parting it out. This car was very nicely done, and I just thought that we(cb7tuner.com) should be able to get some parts if we needed.
    http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70387

WOAH! mayberry bought eric's old car? I did not know that.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

strange that it's not posted here. that guy has an account here also. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        strange that it's not posted here. that guy has an account here also. later.
        hes also a notorious scammer here from what I remember of him.

however, people change, so maybe he has too.

strange he hasnt posted CURRENT pictures of the car, since the ones he posted were from when eric owned it.

and the tan leathers reside in my car now.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

Comment

wow, mayberry...thats a name i haven't seen in a looooooooong time. At least he knows what he's got in his posession...and it looks like erics motor finally bit the bullet
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            wow, mayberry...thats a name i haven't seen in a looooooooong time. At least he knows what he's got in his posession...and it looks like erics motor finally bit the bullet
            speaking of not hearing a name in awile....micksf22...
            wow

Comment

I'm doing local pick up only. I lurk here quite often and not much gets by me. Also Eric's car was hacked up and held together with duct tape if you want my honest opinion, the reason the motor blew was because Eric basically mutilated the oil pan because he doesnt have a sense of how tight a drain plug is and the coolant temp sensor wasn't function properly. Lack of oil, no temp gauge and boom, car over heated to high hell. I wasn't going to bring this up here because I just didn't want to dig up old hatchets and well, I'm sure it's a soft spot for R33 to know what's happening. I honestly didn't want him to know, cause it was his baby. But since it I was brought up I figured I might as well post.

On a side note, i posted those pics to show the stance of the car. Not for anything else.

Also, I was never a scammer, I just got fucked by bad circumstances. That is all.
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

wow..thats pretty low mayberry.

There are plenty of people on this board alone who saw the car when it was "together" and im sure they will all vouch that it was not "held together by duct tape"

everything was in working order when i sold it. the only thing that was "hacked" was the stock bumpers i put on.

A. because i got them hacked from a junk yard
                B. the paint shop i bought the paint from couldnt color match to save their lives, and it came out horrible. but i didnt have time to redo it

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

The car was beautiful in the day. I'm not taking that away from you at all. This is EXACTLY why I don't frequent this board like I use to and I didn't want to post "current" pics like accord22 speculated that I didn't have. The kid you sold it to(a good friend of mine) just let the thing go. The only thing that I was dissapointed at you for was the oil pan.
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                    I wasn't describing you in anyway R33. The car was beautiful in the day. The kid you sold it to(a good friend of mine) just let the thing go. The only thing that I was dissapointed at you for was the oil pan.
                    oh ok...

I can assure you, for most of its life it was a beautiful car. the last winter i had it just really took a toll on it (should have bought a daily driver) and it was too depressing to keep. plus i was stuck on getting a SR20DET in my G20

the oil pan was always a mess since i bought it. Thats why the oil return line was only JBwelded, it was supposed to be temporary until i got a new one, but i never got around to it

I dont really have any emotional connection to the car in the state it was in when i sold it. The memories will always be of the car i took from 100% stock, and made into a self proclaimed legend of the CB world for a lot less money than some people may think.

Since the thread was brought up though. is there anyway i could get my license plate frame back? (Vrooom psssh) Val had bought that for me as a gift, and was pissed that i forgot to take it off.
                    Last edited by Accord R33; 09-19-2006, 12:17 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

erix a hacker the kid doesnt knwo shit about turbos

jk

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        and the tan leathers reside in my car now.
                        and they say turbo burpo

and butt something

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          and they say turbo burpo

and butt something
                          robot butt

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            robot butt
                            yea thats it, and i thought u made some name like tom or something idk im going to bed

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              and they say turbo burpo

and butt something

not anymore, that was all gone by the time I got them. I think I have pictures of that around somewhere though.
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

Comment

Working...
                              X