X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOH that was embarrassing!

this thread on H-T gave me an idea....
    http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1729331

basically just tell us about the most embarrassing response u have ever given to anyone and regretted later.... for example

being a total noob freshman year there was this one girl who i had a big crush on... one day she walked up to me in the hall and started this conversation....
    her:hey
    me:hey
    her:u know so and so likes u do u like her?....

and as she was starting to say "i think we should go out"

i said "yeah shes cool" (thinking they were good friends and she would be pissed if i said no)

she walked away briskly lol

ten minutes later "fack!?!?!"

she didnt talk to me most of highschool...

after we graduated i worked with her and she brought it up and called me a jackass lol

just post them in here we got lots of them on H-T a lot of them are fucking hilarious

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Same thing I guess, but this chick was my friend, so when I started hinting and getting a little more serious, I got put in the friend zone which messed me up and pissed me off. Needless to say, we're not friends anymore.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

i was in 9th grade at a high school dance (was formal, but not the prom... forget what it was) with this girl laura that i was crazy about... she walked up to me and pulled me by the tie and was like "come dance" (was quite hot) and i said.... No. i felt like an idiot all night, and it still bothers me.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
        i was in 9th grade at a high school dance (was formal, but not the prom... forget what it was) with this girl laura that i was crazy about... she walked up to me and pulled me by the tie and was like "come dance" (was quite hot) and i said.... No. i felt like an idiot all night, and it still bothers me.
        wow....I would have went home and hung myself....jk, don't do that.
        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          You were probably in your awkward freshmen "don't know how to dance" stage....it happens to the best of us. You could have either gone out there and made a fool of yourself and she would have loved it and totally dug you....or you could have made a fool of yourself, and she would be so embarassed that her and her friends made fun of you the rest of your highschool life....so you're damned if you do, damned if you don't....
          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

It's funny how the stuff we don't do because one is either shy, embarrased, or just worried about what people think. Then years later your like why didn't I do it or why did I do that. Oh well I guess it is just life.

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
              wow....I would have went home and hung myself....jk, don't do that.
              DUDE

clear out your PM box and please respond to me. we have some serious unfinished business to attend to.

- mike

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I was a sophomore (wise fool), in high school. Me and my boy (Hite)were in gym class gettin ready to choose teams for volleyball. We sittin' there talking about different chicks in school who are cute and such and the convo goes somethink like this:

Hite: Yo, shortie with the pink shirt over there is type cute.
                Me: No doubt
                Hite: Yo son, i'm sayin'....Jessica G**** can get it!
                Me: What, Not the Jessica G**** that looks like a dude right!?!?!
                Hite:

See, there were two girls named Jessica G**** in our school. JG1 was fine as hell...JG2...well she was.....she was NOT CUTE...
                ...she had no curves
                ...she had a little bass in her voice

.........and she was standing directly behind me in the same gym class as us.

*insert Nike in mouth here*

Needless to say, everytime JG2 yelled out "SET ME" she was looking through the net directly at me. She probably wanted to spike the ball down my throat.
                Bean Town Crew Member #3
                Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
                "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

this one girl i met named donna (shes super pretty).... i got her number after knowing her for so long. i had the butterflies in the stomach when i called her and she didnt pick up so i left a message on her voice mail and i said

"uhhh hey donna uhhh umm ju-just wondering what time when SHIT, i ment what time you were free. yea just hit me up.."

and her voicemail didnt give that option where you can erase the message and re-record.

she texted me saying shes at work and couldnt answer her phone but we did hang out that night. but i felt hella stupid stuttering on the phone like that.

Comment

idk if i was embarassed but i was talking to a group of the guys and one girl. this girl is quite a cutie and as i was saying best friend, it came out as, "my breast friend..."

oh man, she was embarassed and i just shrugged it off because im not the one who likes her (other dude that was chillin with us does)
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

this one customer that was hot was tellin me bowling is hard and i said "its not that hot" then she said what? i kept repeating "its not that hot" which i ment to say HARD but i guess that shes soo hot i said the word hot instead of hard.

my coworkers had to correct me...i felt dumb there.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                        this one customer that was hot was tellin me bowling is hard and i said "its not that hot" then she said what? i kept repeating "its not that hot" which i ment to say HARD but i guess that shes soo hot i said the word hot instead of hard.

my coworkers had to correct me...i felt dumb there.
                        freudian slips ftw
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I can't recall anything where I've majorly embaressed myself or something but I've had a few situations

grade 8: I told one of the hottest chicks in school that I wouldn't go out with her till I got to know her (it was my first day at this school and supposedly she liked me) so we hung out for awhile and by the time I had made my desicion she had moved on, lol and her friend Ana (the hottest chick in the school) hated me for some reason, we didn't talk all year, but me and the other chick became good friends

grade 9: me and a girl courtney are hanging out, chillin at my house at lunch and shit, so one day she brings over her friend holly (I'm wanting to say 3some but there was no sex involved) so we're all making out and I'm feelin like a pimp then something so stupid happens like her bf dumps her and then I fuck up or something, then both of them hate me, I still talk to courtney now but haven't talked to holly since.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

i want embarassed, but i do sometimes regret it when this this one guy asked me something about the army and i said " i Mike Roberts, do solemly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of Kentucky against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of Kentucky and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God."
                            i dont actually regret it, but sometimes i wonder why i said it as i could have gotten through school without it. alas, in a year from now when im commissioned and working(hopefully) i wont second guess the decision anymore.
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

this happened last friday at work when i was picking up and cashing my paycheck at work. i dont regret saying it, little embarrassed at the time, but i LOL'ed afterwards to myself....

so i was cashing my check and my co-worker asked me if i wanted any "big ones", meaning big bills, duh. so in response i told her, "nah, i got a big one right here" patting my pants leg....meaning i had a large bill in my pocket. right after it left my mouth, i said to myself, damn i should have though that through a little bit more. hehe.

the chick could get it, but word on the street is that she has herpes. HAHA! a-no-thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                              X