Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you cry over two month relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually this happen to me about 2 months ago. I was seeing this girl for two months and out of the blue she called it quits. Now my situation was a little bit different. Now looking back...I believe she wanted to get back with me, cause she used to send me myspace messages asking that...after she gets her life situated would I like to go out with her one night. Well me being dumb and hurt ( I've been screwed over twice this year by two girls already ) totally blocked her out. Was pissed and responded to most her messages with attitude and sarcasm.

Well now after I haven't really talked to her for about two months...I txt her out of the blue. Telling her that I just wanted to say hi and all that stuff with an xoxo at the end. She texts me back that day saying the same thing and saying that she has been meaning to contact me but her life is a little crazy...and she said that she hopes everything is going good for me with a <3 at the end. Now I responded back saying that in these past two months I haven't been able to stop thinking about her.....now she hasn't responded back yet...this was sunday. What should I do?! lol.....I know I made a mistake by being an ass.

ps...yes we were very close. we were with each other basically 24/7 and we were not with each other...we would be on the phone.

pss...and I don't cry lol...I just can't stop thinking about her.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

ive never been too upset about things ending with a girl. had someone end things with me after a few months, and i just said ok fine and went on with my life. me not caring always pisses them off, and htey usually cry about it... girls crying over a 2 month relationship isnt too out of the ordinary though.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

it all depends on the person, and how close you are to that person. you know, did you know this person for years, or did you just meet them 2 months ago when you started the relationship? it makes a big difference.

Comment

maybe she had big plans for herself and your friend

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
            i'd say it really depends, i dated a girl for about 2 months and we were really close, we met at college and were together all the time, then over the summer we talked all the time, then one day out of the blue she dumped me, i do believe i cried, but we were really close, and it was a no warning situation
            Ya, it really depends on your history with that person and how you connected. 2 months, I think that I'd be cool but I'm an emotional person at times too. If I thought I had met my wife, damn that'd suck.....
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
              this got me thinking last night, i know this girl, actually she is one of by closest friends and she was dating my best friend.Yesterday, he decided he didnt like her anymore and basicly kicked her out his house/dumped her.she called crying her eyes out over a two month relation ship...the weird thing is, she is a very strong person, and it seemed weird to hear her cry.

so the question is, would you cry over a relation ship that has lasted so little?to me, the first three months are just a compatibility test.I dunno, i never cried over a girl.

P.S.-yes i know my buddy is being a complete cunt, he gave absolutly no warning even the night before he was all over her at a party.

ILBB

well by your buddy being an asshole.....and giving her no warning sign or telling her WHY.......kinda hit her hard....so thats why she shed a tear or two.......no ppl shouldn't cry over a 2 month relatetionship.....its stupid......she's better off finding a guy with a warning label

Comment

Working...
              X