Got my wheels back on, yay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my wheels back on, yay!

I saw some lawnmowers out this weekend, I think that the snow is done for the winter (at least I hope). So I decided to paint my calipers/drums and throw my Motegi FF6/Toyo's back on. Ahh... they drive much better than the snow tires that I had on for the past 5 months!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I will have pics once the sun comes out enough to make taking pictures worth anything on my cheap $20 Wal-Mart Digi-Cam

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
        I will have pics once the sun comes out enough to make taking pictures worth anything on my cheap $20 Wal-Mart Digi-Cam
        cool, looking forward to seeing

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
          LMAO
          00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Still not too nice of a day out, not much sun, but I decided to take some pics anyway... sorry fr the quality, like I siad, its a $20 Wal-Mart Digi Cam, will not take good pics unless I have lots of light...

Comment

Very nice man! And I like the placement of the decal as well
              I don't think I ever looked at your car before. I like it!

You are SO in need of a drop... when I get my drop, you can then look at me and say "You are SO in need of rims!"

I guess it's one or the other when you're a poor college student!

Comment

Thanks for the comments, and yes, I know I need a drop. I knew as soon as I posted the pics that the first person to reply would say that I needed a drop. I was hoping that getting the 16" wheels would make it not look as funny without a drop, I think it kinda worked. You are right, being a college student take a lot of money (and time) from away. I am really low on cash flow now after getting all this stuff I need for my A6 Intake Manifold swap. I hope that turns out to be worth it.
                Last edited by thewoahna; 04-12-2004, 01:31 AM.

Comment

I only said it because I'm in the same situation (well, minus the cool wheels...)

I'm scrambling now to try to afford a good suspension at a killer price... Wanna buy something?

Comment

Yay for wheels back on. I know how you feel man. It feels great. Car is looking good too.
                    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Yay for wheels back on. I know how you feel man. It feels great. Car is looking good too.
                      Last edited by deevergote; 04-12-2004, 02:24 AM.

Comment

not unless you have an IAB control box thang from an A6 Intake Manifold, its the only thing holding me back from doing my swap.

Comment

Oops, sorry about the numerous posts. Can a mod clean this up for me?????

Comment

Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord

woah, WOAH, WOAH! (Na)

Thanks for the compliment, all three of em! haha, Im just messin with ya, I know what prolly happend, you entered the text, went to hit submit, and you thought it locked up or something so you hit the button again, it happens to everyone.

Comment

u should get a ex-r emblem now since ur basicalyl an ex with style.
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                              X