Stupid me driving over 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid me driving over 100

haha I was on my way to MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN located in Southern Cali going with some group of friends...driving like at 115mph or so...and of course...i was LAST. we were going into a TOWN as the mpg declining to 35... we were still going 115. My buddies then all jetted off going faster and faster. So I decided to slow down... As i slowed down I noticed all of my friends breaking.. I was like hmm..why are they breaking I look at my rear view mirror and what u know it's a PO! Pulled me over...gave me a long ass lecture caught me at 107 mph. he said "You see... you were driving 107mph now look at my computer. I had to drive 134 mph to catch up to you. You know at that rate you'd might pop a tire and end up dying but, in the other hand if I poped my tire i'd be able to handle it and being able to see my kids again." Oh MAN how i felt so bad...he let me go...NO JAIL only a big ticket with the number 107 and weeks later seeing the number $400.00 WOah.... OuCh.
    Daily Driver Cb7
    H&R sports springs, KYB Gr2 shock, Rebuilt F22a Head

05 civic Si Track Car/Weekend car
    G-Force Stage 3 clutch system, G-Force 12lbs Lightened Flywheel, Hayame Full Coilovers, Spc Camber Kit, Progress rear sway and Tie combo, J's racing rear strut bar, Neuspeed front strut bar, Aem V2 intake, DC header, Test pipe, 2.5 custom catback piping, Ctr Front lip, Ctr Wing, Double sided Carbon Fiber Hood, Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk, Nitrous Express 80 shot.

you should tell him, "if u can speed i can too..see u hit 134..." haha

man ur insurance rates! haha what did ur friends say?

nex ttime he asks why u are going soo fast, you say "i didnt know you were behind me"

"i knew you were comming so i wanted to get out of your way"

"i thought u were in a hurry to eat a doughnut"

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Re: Stupid me driving over 100

Originally posted by Stealth Audio D
      haha I was on my way to MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN located in Southern Cali going with some group of friends...driving like at 115mph or so...and of course...i was LAST. we were going into a TOWN as the mpg declining to 35... we were still going 115. My buddies then all jetted off going faster and faster. So I decided to slow down... As i slowed down I noticed all of my friends breaking.. I was like hmm..why are they breaking I look at my rear view mirror and what u know it's a PO! Pulled me over...gave me a long ass lecture caught me at 107 mph. he said "You see... you were driving 107mph now look at my computer. I had to drive 134 mph to catch up to you. You know at that rate you'd might pop a tire and end up dying but, in the other hand if I poped my tire i'd be able to handle it and being able to see my kids again." Oh MAN how i felt so bad...he let me go...NO JAIL only a big ticket with the number 107 and weeks later seeing the number $400.00 WOah.... OuCh.
      ur so lucky he didnt throw you in jail for that...that should be a huge reckless driving ticket and waaaayyy more than $400. you shoulda outran his ass, like i have once

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

haha

I know I got super Lucki.
        Daily Driver Cb7
        H&R sports springs, KYB Gr2 shock, Rebuilt F22a Head

05 civic Si Track Car/Weekend car
        G-Force Stage 3 clutch system, G-Force 12lbs Lightened Flywheel, Hayame Full Coilovers, Spc Camber Kit, Progress rear sway and Tie combo, J's racing rear strut bar, Neuspeed front strut bar, Aem V2 intake, DC header, Test pipe, 2.5 custom catback piping, Ctr Front lip, Ctr Wing, Double sided Carbon Fiber Hood, Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk, Nitrous Express 80 shot.

Comment

I know that in Jersey, if you go more than twice the speed limit you automatically lose your license. You were lucky as hell!

I had a cop pull me over once to ask "Why were you going so slow?" When I explained to him that I was going 40, which was the posted limit, he said "Well, most people go faster on this road. Were you going so slow because I was behind you?" Of course I told him that I'm not stupid enough to intentionally speed with a cop behind me... Bastard gave me a ticket for a blown headlight (and it literally blew 20 minutes before...)

Now THAT cop woulda taken your license and thrown your ass in jail! I paid $280 for going 54 in a 45 (really 65, but the cop was cool and gave me a 2 point ticket instead of 4) so you're pretty well off with $400. I'm sure you can pay a higher fine and get the insurance points reduced...

I wonder if your insurance rates will go up anywhere near what we Jersey people pay regularly...

Comment

same thing happened to me, me and a friend (identical cars but his is a manual) both got pulled over at the same time, he got a ticket for 106 and i got one for 98. huge ass lecture about safety or a tire blowing out, etc... i scanned the ticket

i think i ended up paying $200? forced me to take a safety course to take pts off my license because i already had other tickets. id be screwed if i got another big ticket.

good luck on ur ticket... plead not guilty and talk to the cop about it and he might knock the charge down to something more managable

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

cops here where i live in california are PIGS. they dont care. here in my area its elk grove PD. they will shit on u if u look at them. they see a hyper white bulb...they pull u over....u doing 10mph over the limit they gotcha.

i was mad today, i saw one...everyone was doing 45 in the 45 done...the cop was doing 50...fuk it i went behind the cop and matched his speed. ended up passing him..then others slowly followed...

when i hit the turn...he was going to turn but he was 4 cars back...i slammed on the gas to 55 then right when i saw him turn the corner i slowed down...that was the end of that cop.

if it was me alone on the road going at 5 mph over the limit he would of ticked me.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

this reminds me hahaahaahah i got pulled over once and the cop said do you know how fast you were going and i said 60? he said no you were going 69!! i wanted to laugh so hard but i didnt. he caught me off gaurd with his"69". all my friends said it was well worth it! everyone at school wasa giving hi fives for doing so.! yeah we were stupid.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

damn, you got off easy! only $400, i would have thought it was more.

i got pulled over a couple of months ago, i truly believe i was doing 55, but cop says i was doin' 70 in a 35. cuffs me, throws me in the squad car and lectures me. asks why he shouldn't arrest me, and i say "i think i can help my community more by being in the hospital than by being in jail", so he charges me w

70 in a 35.
                  reckless driving.
                  too fast for conditions.

fulton co traffic court is a joke here, and if you try to fight/contest anything, you will be waiting perpetually (i.e. returning to court every 3 or 4 weeks to have another date set so the city attorneys and cops can get their act together). to make a long story shor, i ended up getting everything dropped except for the 70 in a 35. total $653!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus i need to take a driver's ed/defensive driving course!

bunch of b.s. i tell ya!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i think i wanna become a cop..
                    Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

I wanna become a cop on commission... 15% of all fines that I bring in

Comment

Yeah, it's the same here as far as points go, though I think it might be higher than 15 for suspension... That, or there may be "license points" and "insurance points"... Insurance points just raise your rates, where license points determine whether you keep your license or not. My friend is just about to have 16 insurance points knocked off, making his rates MUCH cheaper (he was paying $7000 a year for full coverage on his Ranger!)

Comment

That's what I said... Fortunately (?) for him, he totaled the truck and now owns a 96 Accord... His insurance is down to $4000 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                            this reminds me hahaahaahah i got pulled over once and the cop said do you know how fast you were going and i said 60? he said no you were going 69!! i wanted to laugh so hard but i didnt. he caught me off gaurd with his"69". all my friends said it was well worth it! everyone at school wasa giving hi fives for doing so.! yeah we were stupid.
                            you remind me of billy madison

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

My friend must be really lucky because he paid $200 for going 126 in a 65, was going 140, good thing he got it under 130, which would be doubling the speed limit. The cop said he usually takes people to jail at 114 MPH, but he made up a bullshit story about rushing home because his mom was strict about being late, and the cop actually bought it. SO LUCKY!!!
                              Shit, I got two tickets in two days, one for loud exhaust and one for tint. They were $66.50 each ($25 fine, $41.50 court fee) Bullshit, because I have 20% tint, but know people who have 5%.

Comment

Working...
                              X