Name Your Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name Your Ride

Just seeing if anybody names/has named their CB or other car(s)? If so and you wanna post it/them..go for it.

Even if nobody else knows about..just a name you have in your mind when you talk to your car(IF you talk to your car).

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I just say my car

My Members Ride Page

Comment

i always call it "the coupe" since ive owned 5 sedan CB's before it.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

"El Coupe' "(coo-pay)...? lmao..i dont really have a name for mine..when im alone and its just me and her, i usaully just think it or talk, but when i talk to other ppl i refer to to it as my car/my ride..sometimes big green...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I just say the green car

Comment

i refer to mine as "el carro"
            Members Ride

Comment

...i call my car "ACCORDIE"....sound stupid but hey i need to talk to somebody when i'm in the car by myself......lol

Comment

i need to talk to somebody when i'm in the car by myself......lol
                Thats what im sayin lol..i feel weird talking to a car in the first place and i guess i feel even more weird if im naming it but still..lol

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                  Thats what im sayin lol..i feel weird talking to a car in the first place and i guess i feel even more weird if im naming it but still..lol

HEY nobody listens to me any way......so it doesn't make a difference to me........no answer from the car no answer from anybody else...........which saves me time and trouble.....cause when ppl see that i'm alone in the car no man, no baby in the car seat, and no music...than they leave me alone ...........which works good on guys that wanna HOLLA at me.......lol......6 years she has had that name, 6 years i have curse her the "F" out, 6 years she has not let me down....."yet"....lol
                  call me crazy....so what i got a WHITE jacket in the closet...if you can keep a secret....i'll always act normal........lol
                  Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 08-07-2006, 06:37 PM.

Comment

This one chick i know calls my car white lightning....i dont really like the name but shes hot so shes allowed to call it watever she wants....I personally dont call it anything...sometimes when im pissed at it tho i call it stupid fucker

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I just refer to mine as the "IS".. not IS like he IS going to the mall.. but 'eye-es'
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB14
                        This one chick i know calls my car white lightning....i dont really like the name but shes hot so shes allowed to call it watever she wants....I personally dont call it anything...sometimes when im pissed at it tho i call it stupid fucker

thats o.k ppl on my block call my car the "Batmobile"......

Comment

My daugther calls it the vroom vroom... Other then that it has no name.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

My parents refer to my CB as Maroon Tumor. They always seeing me working on it and think something is always broken. I guess they are just too old fashion to understand the "tuner" thing. lol

Comment

i call my car the beast lol i know it cheesy but thats what i refer to it as.
                              10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

Working...
                              X