Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Cb7tuners help!EVERYONE ENTER

All i have to say is karma is a bitch ha

all the shit ibe said about never leaving a cb7..its great and shit goes downhill...ive been trying to do this manual swap for ages and shit has jus gone wrong with it...first jody took 3 months to ship a tranny..then scheduling conflicts and now patastinky has an emergency so he cant do it...on the day of my swap mind you..idk what to do now..i cant sell an h22 accord man...for one..regular shops wont even try to work on it..probably wont pass inspection without some legal loopholes...and its auto..the only reason id keep it now..is if someone wnated to do the swap for me or weould come here and help..i only have basic tools and basic common sense with cb7's.i think im gonna tackle this on my own in a week or so..BUT im going to college in VA not taking a car so it wouldnt make sense to really buy a new car you know...but idk i just need to know what you guys would do..my choices are..to part out the 5 speed conversion and keep the car auto till i finance a new car orn find a nice used car...keep it and swap it manual..or part the whole car out...i apologize for being such a *** head to those who have moved on..cuz i to am in the same situation..my windhield got cracked to by some drunk idiot throwing rocks..im gonna start searching for nice used cars now..probably 5 speed..but i dunno..i dont think i wanna mod cars anymore for now..i hope thats the depression talking lol...please wake me up be harsh i dont care....i jus dunno what to do..whats wise financially ugh

thanks

part it out sell me the h22 lol.. nahh man common youll get it someday
    本田**AcCoRd**本田
    Click to see my CB7
    '90 CRX SIR - Imported from Japan --- Daily Driver
    '93 civic hatch -sold
    '98 Civic H22 Turbo -sold
    '92 Accord ExR coupe- sold
    '96 Golf- Sold
    '96 Bmw 328-Sold
    '01 Civic Si-Sold
    '99 Maxima-Sold
    '88 Crx-Sold
    '91 Accord H22-sold
    '97 Civic Coupe-Sold
    '95 Civic HB b16b-Sold
    '93 Accord-Sold
    '89 Prelude Si-Sold
    '91 Crx Si-Sold
    '93 Honda accord-Sold
    '88 Ford Exp-Rip
    '92 Tracker-Sold
    and many more lol(just dont want to take all the place lol)

Comment

i jus dunno what to do..i mean i dont wanna sell it jsut cause i cant do thee 5 speed swap...but jus modding this cb7 has been a long process and then something always fucks it up..but i cant see myself in anything else..like i dunno waht other people moved onto..if anything id want a 5 spd cb7 but its hard to find a mint one you know..idkkkkkk i sound like a bitch b

Comment

Ya man im with 93cord on this one, try to tough it out man, things will get better. My car sat in my driveway for like a month or more and i almost gave up on it and bought another car...but then i realized how much i love my car and it got me motivated enough to tough it out and tell myself that it will all work out and what do you know, shes back on the road. Some things just take time, even tho that time can suck...I mean when it comes down to it, its your choice but i wouldnt leave CBs unless its for another and it sounds like your the same so i say go for it, git r done!

My 2 cents.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
        Check out my ride!
        Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Ill help you but you have too pay my way up there my way back and also pay me to swap the shit over. I may have to take off from work. Imma try to see if yaw or felicia can come through aswell.

Comment

dont be discouraged man... its all in the fun of workin on these things!

sussex? thought u were more south based on the x1-7 on 287 comment.

drive up to my house with ur car and all the parts and i can do it for ya for cheap i guess if its only sussex i could come to you, if you give me gas money...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              Ill help you but you have too pay my way up there my way back and also pay me to swap the shit over. I may have to take off from work. Imma try to see if yaw or felicia can come through aswell.
              I'd be down to turn a wrench

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

What happened to "nobody loves the CB7 anymore but me" DhN of last week?

Comment

that dhn died 3 hrs ago...

Comment

my boy did an h23 swap and 5speed conversion in his 95 accord by himelf.....no sorry his mom slid a jack under tha car for him..... all he had was hand toold a drill and 2.5ton jack

Comment

Throw the parts in the back and bring that sweet chassis down here when you go to school, I'll do that shit cheap while you're in class. I'm always off from work.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
                      After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
                      Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
                      PM me and get it done right!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        What happened to "nobody loves the CB7 anymore but me" DhN of last week?
                        Haha! yeah true, My, how things change.
                        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

At least your car is still in one piece.. isnt it... mine is in an array of pieces.. and I dont have anything else to drive after this weekend.. still waiting on engine mounts.. by the time this stupid ass car gets done ill be able to buy another. if your gonna keep your car, keep it, and get help from people who know what they are doing, and most of all get ALL of the parts you need before you do anything crazy. if you want to keep the car, then keep it and mod it properly, dont cheap out on anything, or you can sell it and move on. someone out there will buy the car, maybe just not locally. just do what you wanna do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                            if you want to keep the car, then keep it and mod it properly, dont cheap out on anything
                            That's the smartest thing I've heard in recent times...

Comment

welp that problems solved.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X