look what i got in the mail today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look what i got in the mail today!

I just got this in the mail today...im still at work and he is sitting on my desk as we speak. Its a blood red Bearded Dragon...very rare and im very excited. hes only a few weeks old, and 5" long

Rocesride Member Page

cute and small... wait till hes big enough to scare you. i like them, but they are too slow and not playful enough for me. my ex had one.

i really just want anoles.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ya they are slow...but right now he is small and is fast as hell...my buddy has 2 adults. im planning on getting another as soon as i find out what sex this one is

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Wait... You got that thing in the mail? Is there like an online pet shop? Thats awesome. I never knew you could ship things like that.

-Lam

Comment

yeah you can its all about that paper. People are willing to change services for it. Hes lookin at you like dah,dah lol

Comment

ya i bought him off of reptileauctions.com another good side is kingsnake.com

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

man we got lizards all up and down florida in my backyard...

Comment

seriously...they arent pets here. theyre an infestation.
                1993 CB7
                2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                  man we got lizards all up and down florida in my backyard...
                  tell me about it...little buggers are everywhere.

Comment

They really arent too bad... compared to an island over near me. I think its called Useppa island, near Captiva and Sanibel. The iguanas and monitors have taken over a whole island. You usually dont see them around in the city or anything as much as usual. But the last time I heard (like a year ago) there was a rough estimate of 10,000 of them on the pretty small island.

I used to have an iguana. we would let it use the whole screen patio as its house. It never had a problem until some idiots brought some peacocks into our neighborhood, and they poked holes in the screen. Iguana got loose, I think I saw him/her once after that, but neva again. Probably went to that island.
                    Last edited by aero; 07-06-2006, 08:56 PM.

Comment

you should see how they ship fish when you order them online. They put alka seltzer(sp) in the water so it relaxes the fish and ship them...lol
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                        They really arent too bad... compared to an island over near me. I think its called Useppa island, near Captiva and Sanibel. The iguanas and monitors have taken over a whole island. You usually dont see them around in the city or anything as much as usual. But the last time I heard (like a year ago) there was a rough estimate of 10,000 of them on the pretty small island.

I used to have an iguana. we would let it use the whole screen patio as its house. It never had a problem until some idiots brought some peacocks into our neighborhood, and they poked holes in the screen. Iguana got loose, I think I saw him/her once after that, but neva again. Probably went to that island.
                        ahahaha, classic! my neighbors' iguana got so big that they turned a spare bedroom into a terrarium for it, and made a doggy door for it to get to the pool... it was like a mini jungle inside their house...pretty crazy
                        1993 CB7
                        2001 BB6

Comment

ya i have been to FL a few times and those lizards are very cool....i like this little guy... he should get to be a little over a foot long...just big enough

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Originally posted by rocesride
                            I just got this in the mail today...im still at work and he is sitting on my desk as we speak. Its a blood red Bearded Dragon...very rare and im very excited. hes only a few weeks old, and 5" long

oh shit, i thought it was chamillionare

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

saharan monitors are where its at....i had one till it got about 8 inches long i really didnt want the demon when he started getting big enough to hurt me...it was mean as fuck, it would crush mice's skulls in and smash them against the wall by their head for like 5 minutes, then swallow them whole...mean little bastards...
                              1993 CB7
                              2001 BB6

Comment

Working...
                              X