Taking a short leave of absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a short leave of absence

So I dunno how much longer I will have internet. I'm moving in two weeks but still don't have a place to move into yet so it looks like I'm gonna be homeless for a month or so. If anyone needs to get in touch with me, they can call my dads house and he'll know how to get in touch with me. I may stay there for a month or so or I may be at other friends houses. I really don't know. I won't be online much until I get into a new place and get internet there so you guys prolly won't hear from me for a while. If it is an absolute emergency, you can call me at work but I don't want very many calls there at all. I will be on here actively until the internet gets cut off (maybe a day, maybe two weeks at most). I will get back on here as often as I can and will be back on regularly when I get a new place and internet.

my dads # - 804-749-4708
    try not to call after like 10 or 11 PM EST

work # - 804-236-8867 (emergencies ONLY)

-Patrick
    Last edited by ACCLUDE91; 06-16-2006, 08:20 PM.

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
    So I dunno how much longer I will have internet. I'm moving in two weeks but still don't have a place to move into yet so it looks like I'm gonna be homeless for a month or so. If anyone needs to get in touch with me, they can call my dads house and he'll know how to get in touch with me. I may stay there for a month or so or I may be at other friends houses. I really don't know. I won't be online much until I get into a new place and get internet there so you guys prolly won't hear from me for a while. If it is an absolute emergency, you can call me at work but I don't want very many calls there at all. I will be on here actively until the internet gets cut off (maybe a day, maybe two weeks at most). I will get back on here as often as I can and will be back on regularly when I get a new place and internet.

my dads # -
    try not to call after like 10 or 11 PM EST

work # - (emergencies ONLY)

-Patrick

You should PM this to whatever close friends you have on this board, not post it publically. You shouldn't move if you don't have a place to go but then again I don't know your whole situation. Good luck
    Last edited by aero; 06-16-2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I have open and pending sales/deals/work with a lot of members on the site and there's no way I'd be able to PM everyone. I trust the guys on this site not to make prank calls to my dad or my work. I'd rather there be a thread that any one can find if they need to get in touch with me for any reason.

My lease is up so I don't have a choice. I gotta go in two weeks or less no matter what!

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

im sorry to hear that good Luck Pat we will miss ya

Comment

pwrusr....I don't mind the #'s being listed otherwise I wouldn't have posted them.

I'm gonna edit it again and put the #'s back in and hopefully it won't be a big deal.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

I edited the post so that the numbers aren't there. remember we have thousounds of members, I don't want your dad to deal with prank calls or anything.

For Patrick's friends, please pm him for the numbers.
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
              I have open and pending sales/deals/work with a lot of members on the site and there's no way I'd be able to PM everyone. I trust the guys on this site not to make prank calls to my dad or my work. I'd rather there be a thread that any one can find if they need to get in touch with me for any reason.

My lease is up so I don't have a choice. I gotta go in two weeks or less no matter what!
              Ahh ok I got you Patrick.
              I wish and pray for the best dude!!
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                Ahh ok I got you Patrick.
                I wish and pray for the best dude!!
                thanks bro!

It'll be rough for a month or so but it'll all be good after that

Sucks that even my car is going in storage for a month or two. I'm packing up everything and only taking about 2 weeks worth of clothes with me. I've been homeless before and this time it won't be bad considering I've got places to stay and I do have money coming in so it's basically due to bad timing ;(

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

pat you should have my cell number, call whenever you feel you want to. best of luck, i lived out of my car for a while lol, its not too bad. youll get resituated soon.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I see the numbers still...

Good luck with everything man.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Good luck

Comment

You northern guys....I'm taking a train up there sometime in the next 3-4 weeks or so and picking up Deev's 86 Accord and driving it back. It'll be the new daily driver for a while. But while I'm up there if any of you can meet up and BS for a little while that'd be cool. I can't afford to take time off of work, so I'll be takin a train early in the morn and driving back the same day. I shouldn't have to live in the car, but I will if it comes down to it. I think some friends and.or my dad will set me up for a month or so

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

If you come up on a weekend I'm down.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It'll be a thursday or a sunday (prolly sunday). I'll have more details in the next 2 weeks

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

ahhh man, I know this may be kinda cheesy but I've learned in the short time that i've been a member of these forums is that your advice is probably next to gods advice =) but anyway just a few things I've learned over the years is that time cures everything, maybe a struggle for that month or so but just keep inmind that after hardships good things arrive, so I quote this from Gnarls Barkley put ona smiley face and everything will eb alright man,
                              best wishes and goodluck on everything

Comment

Working...
                              X