This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    shit im no scammer..wtf is 10 bucks..i mailed him his shit..i cant help it if he is impatient

look just cuz his girl is screamin in his ear to get shit done...dont be screamin in mine...i mailed it...its in the mail....wtf...this is what you get for helping people out....10 bucks..ok .

ill donate that 10 bucks to charity..ill donate 10 bucks to cb7tuner.com 10 bucks aint shit man..im a grown ass man..and dont come across me with this petty shit again..... last time helping dude out.

went out of my way twice...and now this shit...dont confuse me with one of these young kids on here..or let the glasses fool you.

what did you think i was gonna mail it star trek teleporter mail..it should be there wed or thursday. like i said..if you have a problem with it ill mail you your fucking 10 dollarss back dude..

all u had to do is answer my questions...not ignore them. right or wrong? dont blame it on the board being SLOW. you read all 3 messages i posted to you.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      well NO SHIT, ed, youre still here? youre definately not one to be complaining about being scammed... if i were you, id cancel that complaint and be quiet.

btw... its already cancelled

Comment

then this is closed. hope your gf got the assignment done on time.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
        X