X3: The Last Stand **Spoiler**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X3: The Last Stand **Spoiler**

Saw the movie last night...it was awesome! and the whole audience clapped when the juggernaut said "dont you know who i am? im the juggernaut bitch!"

Oh, and if you go see it...stay after the credits!!!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Awesome i'm going to see it today. I watched the first and second the other day.
    SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

i will go see it again and again...absolutely amazing every minute of it

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        Saw the movie last night...it was awesome! and the whole audience clapped when the juggernaut said "dont you know who i am? im the juggernaut bitch!"

Awesome to hear...i think i'm going to go see it at the drive-in tonight!
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

LMAO!! Im the juggernaut!! I think im going to see it just for that!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yeah it was a pretty good movie. i never saw #2 and never followed the comics, but i thought it was a very cool movie.

juggernaut line, the whole theater busted out in cheers and clapping.

eric, what was after the credits? i left. it was the 12:01 opening show, and i had to wake up in the morning for work

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

"I'm the Juggernaut bitch", great movie!
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                yeah it was a pretty good movie. i never saw #2 and never followed the comics, but i thought it was a very cool movie.

juggernaut line, the whole theater busted out in cheers and clapping.

eric, what was after the credits? i left. it was the 12:01 opening show, and i had to wake up in the morning for work
                Do you remember when charles was teaching that class, and he mentioned the thing about transfering the mind of a cancer patient into the guy in the hospital's body?

Well, after the credits, they show the guy in the hospital bed. He starts talking to the nurse and the nurse says..."Charles?"

so yeah...charles isnt completely dead. and there will be a #4

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Do you remember when charles was teaching that class, and he mentioned the thing about transfering the mind of a cancer patient into the guy in the hospital's body?

Well, after the credits, they show the guy in the hospital bed. He starts talking to the nurse and the nurse says..."Charles?"

damn it, just when you fucking thought it was over

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    damn it, just when you fucking thought it was over
                    the chess piece at the end could either be considered a prelude to another movie, or just a hint after the conclusion of the series.

cool to know tho eric, ill definately be looking for #4

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

hey mike did u stay after the credits??...that was a better hint of another prelude
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Think about it this way. It doesn't necessarily mean that there's going to be a sequel. How I thought of it was that there was going to be a prequel. This is due to the possibility that the video that X was showing might've been him in the past and how he "lost his legs". Thus, him in a hospital bed is evident of some sort of paralytic accident. He also mentions the nurse's name "Moira"...from the comics, Moira is someone he falls deeply in love with. On the other hand, the man on the bed (while he was showing the video) is most likely his "vegetable" brother who was being treated on Muir Island. This is actually a good setup for the Morlock Massacre if some of you recall. Mister Sinister is a potential for the next major villian.

Or, professor X might come back and become Onslaught. Of course that would be rad. You can also think of Apocolypse as another possible villian. For sure though, Gambit will be in the next movie since he was very well associated with the Morlocks.

I was hoping that gambit would appear in this one but he didn't!

I really don't think Magneto will be another villian. I'm tired of him being a villian. He's the shit though!

As some of you know. There will be a Magneto movie and a Wolverine movie that will come out in the near future.
                        Last edited by the pharmacist; 05-28-2006, 04:07 AM.

Comment

kinda off topic, but pharmisist you have a clean ass car!
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Wasn't Onslaught a fusion of Magneto and Sentinel? Where did Professor X fit in the whole picture? (I only know about Onslaught from MVC)

Comment

actually, onslaught is a fusion of professor x and magneto. Onslaught did appear in the Marvel and Capcom collabo but it originated in Marvel. (as far as i know)

Comment

Working...
                              X