Maple's License Suspended Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_el
    he was banned for an inappropriate message in his sig. the sig was quickly removed, and he was banned... currently the ban is temporary.
    I thought a mod "put" that in his sig...I think I said too much[/R.E.M.?]

Y'all gotta unban him though. Like a terrible B-movie I'm thoroughly disappointed with, but somehow engaged by Maple's actions...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
      Wow. This has to be the dumbest thread I've ever read. Hey Wayne I'll save you the trouble and email this thread to the State Police Barracks.

Someone needs to hit you with a tack hammer real good to knock some common sense.

Your going online to boast about sneaking around the State of Massachusetts, you have exactly 75 miles from Chelmsford to Providence, and you think by posting it on here we're gonna cover your back?

Remember two of the members here live closer to the Middleboro Barracks (Eric and Me of course..)

I should just call this in but I don't know do I want to risk being called a Snitch guys?

Yeah and I put him in his place, and he knew where he stood. Wayne..I just don't know about this kid, its like talking to a brick wall all it does is echo...echo.....echo.

Hes dumber than a box of nails. Period.
      you are the biggest hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        I thought a mod "put" that in his sig...I think I said too much[/R.E.M.?]
        writing "so and so sucked my dick last night" is not something a mod would do.

Y'all gotta unban him though. Like a terrible B-movie I'm thoroughly disappointed with, but somehow engaged by Maple's actions...
        again, the ban is temporary.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          writing "so and so sucked my dick last night" is not something a mod would do.

again, the ban is temporary.
          Ah ok...sorry for questioning the integrity of the mod staff...I just couldn't figure out any other explanation. Maple's idiocy knows no bounds...I'm praying for those in his warpath.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Ah ok...sorry for questioning the integrity of the mod staff...I just couldn't figure out any other explanation. Maple's idiocy knows no bounds...I'm praying for those in his warpath.

Maybe something ironic will happen and an uninsured driver will plow into him.
            Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Maple=black sheep of cb7tuner society..Sigh kids a joke.
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by turboaccordlx
                you are the biggest hypocrite
                Can you enlighten me Turbo?

How?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Can you enlighten me Turbo?

How?
                  he may have just seen the word 'hypocrite' used somewhere and decided that that was the right time to use it; however he might not have known what its meaning is.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I was told by wayne to check out www.waynesobanek.com/cb7tuner.html

That's where he's tracking the suspention since elliot banned him.

Enjoy there will be pics too
                    1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

Originally posted by teh win

to paraphrase from the site..."noone supports me at CB7...blah, blah, blah...cry, whimper.." i had to look...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by teh win

LOL...wayne has wayy to much time on his hands...i have hardly enough time to do much else when at school, let alone writing an online journal/blog.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          i love the "maples other name" underneath his "teh win" screen name.

how long did it take the mod who wrote that to figure out it was him? or can deev only do that?
                          weve known for a while... figured it out 8 days after it was registered haha... credit goes to accordwarrior dont know who put that subtitle under his username though...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by from maple's website
                            Everyone on cb7 want's me in the can yet I just try and have sum fun on their and people take thing's too seriously.
                            i dont understand how someone can be so blind to what is going on. the only thing people on this website want from you is to take responsibility for your actions. a very simple premise that should of been introduced by your mother many years ago. i bet some people on here want you to leave and not come back. Dont worry about them, worry about yourself. you and you alone are in control of your destiny. quit lying to yourself maple.
                            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                              weve known for a while... figured it out 8 days after it was registered haha... credit goes to accordwarrior dont know who put that subtitle under his username though...
                              he called me and ben(williamsvt) to say he changed his name, we were like umm ok great. i should have said something. eh i cant turn in my buddy wayne tho

Comment

I'm so angry that dude has his full name on a website chronicling his driving with a suspended license, because now I know he will never get caught. He's gonna bum off fam forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X