Retiring from Exhaust Today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retiring from Exhaust Today....

Well Im done. I hate ma as some of you know. Im done with exhaust on my car unless it's the WS2 (which i have) or the RS*R. I just fought my last ticket today for my exhaust that ben aka benVT has. I won but the guy brought up all my tickets and like 6 of them were for exhaust. Told him I got ride of it and im in school and he dropped it.

It sucks because it's a crime and im sure if i get another one yeah then what would I say?

Im also petrified about getting pulled over with my WS2 because of the looks of it. I dunno It's like a lose lose situation unless you ride stock.

I need to move to the South or the West. 1 more year here then im outta here.

Anyone on here willling to let me stay @ their place for a few weeks in the summer?

why do u need a big exhaust? stick the stock one back on, im still running mine. youre in no position to risk getting more exhaust tickets.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i just ordered a ws/2 the turbo version.......hopefully its quiet..im just worried ill get pulled over for it.......hopefully i can tell the cops its oem....

Comment

yeah, mike no no i mean if its not hte WS or RSR im getting stock. and sticking to motor mods. hmmmm

But yeah. Just letting yall knoww

Comment

maple did you ever get an exhaust ticket for the WS/2?.

Comment

yo maple did u because i just got mine yesterday and i live in boston
            我愛我的本田

Comment

no he hasnt. you shouldnt get one for the WS2. its silent when you want it to be.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no he hasnt. you shouldnt get one for the WS2. its silent when you want it to be.

how you know what i got? i got a ws2 and d2 coilovers for him and anybody else who dont believe me lets start a meet some time in the middle of may, that when i have my car done. common sense i have not started any new threads and i have not did my members page yet
                我愛我的本田

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Well Im done. I hate ma as some of you know. Im done with exhaust on my car unless it's the WS2 (which i have) or the RS*R. I just fought my last ticket today for my exhaust that ben aka benVT has. I won but the guy brought up all my tickets and like 6 of them were for exhaust. Told him I got ride of it and im in school and he dropped it.

It sucks because it's a crime and im sure if i get another one yeah then what would I say?

Im also petrified about getting pulled over with my WS2 because of the looks of it. I dunno It's like a lose lose situation unless you ride stock.

I need to move to the South or the West. 1 more year here then im outta here.

Anyone on here willling to let me stay @ their place for a few weeks in the summer?
                  lose the dark ass tint and get some driving skills and you might not get another ticket.
                  1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

I have a WS2 on my 5th gen. I love it. quiet when your just driving around, and loud and deep when your up in the RPM range.
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Yeah, i had a Magnaflow exhuast on my Lude. It was great...sounded fantastic, but, and it's a big BUT...

I got tired of the loundess. Im 26 years old. When you reach my age guys, you want things to change...so i got rid of it and got a smaller magnaflow...MY GOD...it's like i have a new car and a new view on cars in general.

So i hear ya man...it's time to move on. All that noise isnt worth all those tickets and more stress on top of stress.

Good luck man, just get a OEM exhaust or small Magnaflow...
                      www.bigexhaust.com

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                      1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Nope no tickets or bothering with the WS.

Growguy fuck you first off. Driving skills? Who ever said i had bad ones? It's the thing's on my car that i get hassled for. Not the way I drive pal. Tint is legal per the 2 times i got pulled ovr and they were skeptical

anyways

Comment

i'm sure you'll be fine now wayne.
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

paint the canister black so its not to flashy

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Nope no tickets or bothering with the WS.

Growguy fuck you first off. Driving skills? Who ever said i had bad ones? It's the thing's on my car that i get hassled for. Not the way I drive pal. Tint is legal per the 2 times i got pulled ovr and they were skeptical

anyways
                              hey maple that first line in the sentence is not allowed on this site. your done for now
                              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
                              X