Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident evil on earth on some nex ish

http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

quoted from the article: "...the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately..."

that's just giving them ideas. they could get any country to do pretty much any thing that they order them to do. they could probably get us out of Iraq with a threat of bringing that garbage over here if they really wanted to.

Comment

holy fuckin shit....i knew this day would come! i'm glad i am such a huge fan of zombie flicks or i wouldn't know what to do when people started eating each others brains

Comment

damn, wtf.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

that site isnt real, notice its not even hosted on bbc.co.uk, its on some random IP address? somebody copied the BBC website, wrote the bogus article in the center, and hosted it on their own server... try clicking "printable version" and youll get a baserape.com window (work safe).

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            that site isnt real, notice its not even hosted on bbc.co.uk, its on some random IP address? somebody copied the BBC website, wrote the bogus article in the center, and hosted it on their own server... try clicking "printable version" and youll get a baserape.com window (work safe).
            you never know dont doubt it mike perhaps its a cover up

Comment

Blah what a waste of time.

- Zipcreature
              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

no need to worry, if it were true angelina jolee would rush right over their to save her "baby daddy".new movie plot!! laura croft vs. umbrella corp.

Comment

I'm Cambodian and this shit doesn't amuse me. Whoever did this article, when I found out they're going to wish they never cross path with me agian.
                  "form follows function."
                  Louis Sullivan

Comment

its interesting,

but complete bullshit

"General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all." "

^- how resident evil movie cliche is that?

why would cambodian government be interested in making the quailty in life increase?" what country's government does that?? With a "parasite" that makes people go mad.

its all bullshit if you ask me

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                    X