No announcement yet.

Wish we could get something like this for CB7Tuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I go ahead and do this, I MAY jack up the price a bit so I can guarantee that I get enough to cover the initial shipment... I know that will probably lower the amount sold, but it would ensure that it gets done!

I'm thinking on it. TeamZero has the graphic, and everything is all set to have it made (it's just the cb7tuner.com logo, nothing fancy). Once I figure out the best way to do it, I'll get the ball rolling! Sorry to delay things, but I'd rather delay now... to go ahead without a good plan will leave a number of good members without their money OR their keychain. I'm unable to cover the initial expense, so I can't pay the hundreds of dollars for the keychains and hope enough people buy them to recover my losses!

Comment

whats the final design, just the cb7tuner.com logo?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Yes, here is a mock-up done by my graphic artist, if you had them enameled black.

Here is what the ASEC mock-up looked like so you can compare mock-up to final product.

and the finished ASEC coin

Last edited by TeamZero; 03-08-2006, 12:42 PM.
        The Falcon Mint
        Our Ebay Store

Comment

There wouldn't be anyway to add something like this to it?

Comment

If we could add that to the current design, I would go for that.

Comment

Yeah we did that and we liked the look of it, but deevergote just wants the original CB7Tuner logo I think.
              The Falcon Mint
              Our Ebay Store

Comment

If we could add that to the current design, I would go for that.
                Yeah we did that and we liked the look of it, but deevergote just wants the original CB7Tuner logo I think.
                Is anyone else confused?

Comment

Yeah, the logo IS really all I want... but everyone is calling for more. That simple line drawing is clean enough that it wouldn't offend me... if you guys prefer it. I could deal with that.

Comment

I think we need to start a poll.

EDIT:

Or just say fuck it, and do it my way

Comment

Let me try pictures since basic litterature seems a bit advanced

The Falcon Mint
                      Our Ebay Store

Comment

My view on such things are...if you want it, atleast find the source and do the research to make it happen...then either head it yourself or have Deev head it over after you've done the work. You can't expect one person to do it all and maintain this site, etc.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by TeamZero
                          Let me try pictures since basic litterature seems a bit advanced

PERFECT!

I'm gonna start a poll.

Comment

And when the people decide, can I borrow a few hundred dollars to make this happen, Adam?

Ryan, that looks really good (the logo and the car). I think that, enameled black, would be perfect. Now I just need to figure out how it's going to work! My previous experience with group buys that I've headed hasn't been very confidence-inspiring. And honestly, I don't have the money to throw down out of pocket, even if I wanted to.

My solutions are: Bump the price a bit on my end so I wouldn't need all pieces sold before I pay... OR require that everybody pays before anything is made.

Option A would make things go faster, but you guys would be paying more, Option B requires 100% participation (or damn close to it) from everybody. If 20 people pay and 30 flake, then I'm holding the money for those 20 people for who knows how long... waiting on the others.

Comment

sign me up for this

and how do you want to be paid?

count me in for one also
                              Last edited by BIGTUFFGUY; 03-08-2006, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I'm still working through how to best do it... As of yet, no payments are accepted.

The goal is 50 pieces. We may sell more, we may sell less. However, TeamZero would like to be paid all at once for all 50, send them to me, and have me ship them out. That means I'll be accepting payment. Due to the usual issues involved with group buy type things, I'm goint to have to figure out how I won't be taking a loss!

I'll keep you guys updated as I figure it out. Most likely, I'll be raising the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X