No announcement yet.

Venting about my SHITTY life.....look..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maple reminds me of micksf22accord, or whatever his name was. I duno why, he just does.

anyways,

fuck me, no, fuck u

why you keek my dog?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

...people on this site f**kin bash everyone...lol it can be funny sometimes...but damn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Afterward 91
        ...people on this site f**kin bash everyone...lol it can be funny sometimes...but damn lol
        its a maple thing, u wouldnt understand

Comment

how are we assholes?

dude, every single time you post something bad that has happend to you, people give you their sympathy and give you their advice. you never take it. why the hell should we have sympathy for someone stupid. i mean, seriously, who puts a smoked cover on their license plate and actually drives it out? makes no fuckin sense man.

you got a ticket for having a loud muffler, you still havent fixed it. they have you a ticket for too dark tint, you still havent fixed it. wtf? You have your mom do your taxes? you owe 1500 to the state? You say you're poor and you are gettin an h22 in june, a delta regrind and a sound system? man, you need to get your shit straght.

like i said, dont call us assholes unless we can call you a rertard. lots of people tried helping you, but you didnt take any of it. I even tried buying your suspension from you but you started saying some stupid shit so I said fuck it and went on to someone else. thats your loss. I was going to buy your suspension. instead i spent over 500 on my suspension somewhere else. you fucked yourself over.
          Last edited by d112crzy; 02-22-2006, 12:31 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

maple, you seriouslny never stop amazing me, what happened 3 weeks ago you were rolling in so much doo, you posted here about your new 400$ cell phone you were going to buy that night! and you come online talking about your new rims.. or how about you not learning your lesson on your first white cb7 about tints, you clearly are asking for all of this.. jeesh man o yeah and PS stop buying abercrombie clothes you moron
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Dude you havent been here long enough.

Oh and welcome my North shore brother.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

hey maple, you should have the taxes come out of your check every week. yea it sucks seeing the money that you could have made go out the window but when tax season comes, you don't have to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Dude you havent been here long enough.

Oh and welcome my North shore brother.

lol thanks for the welcome, i was just commenting on what i've seen so far...like i said it can be pretty funny sometime. and although a lot of people bash maple...he's getting the most responses on his threads, whether it's people bashing him or him saying something funny....it always ends up being funny (from what i've seen)

Comment

I was just trying to make ya laugh maple...

If you want serious...

here..

2 things...

1. as bad as you think it is now... remember that it goes the other way too... ya know what I mean...

and...

C. It will all pass... try not to let it get you down...if you can't do that, try to just get through it all... Life has it's ups and downs... this is one of the downs... there are more ups to be had...
                    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

lol thanks for the welcome, i was just commenting on what i've seen so far...like i said it can be pretty funny sometime. and although a lot of people bash maple...he's getting the most responses on his threads, whether it's people bashing him or him saying something funny....it always ends up being funny (from what i've seen)
                      most of the time the "bashing" maple recieves is because he doesnt take the advice we give when were not bashing him. in the end, its usually all his fault.
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Go and get laid ,go and get laid fast that will change your mind and be your answer to most shitty problems. Better than any drug in the world and get high off life. Stuff not going your way just pray. Pray for the good outcome the devil is around you you have to pray bro get on well maybe not your knee since thats hurting but pray more often.

At times when shit doesnt go right pray when things do go right pray just keep praying. Hes listening he cant hear what you you are going through unless you talk to him and you know who im talking about. Dont just pray when you need something pray to tell him whats going on when you keep it up good thing will happen for you im telling you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Go and get laid ,go and get laid fast that will change your mind and be your answer to most shitty problems. Better than any drug in the world and get high off life. Stuff not going your way just pray. Pray for the good outcome the devil is around you you have to pray bro get on well maybe not your knee since thats hurting but pray more often.

At times when shit doesnt go right pray when things do go right pray just keep praying. Hes listening he cant hear what you you are going through unless you talk to him and you know who im talking about. Dont just pray when you need something pray to tell him whats going on when you keep it up good thing will happen for you im telling you bro.
                          best thing to do

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

maple i don't know u to well.. but i talk to you alot.. but man you caused this self.. you still haven't changed.... only 2 things i seen change.. you not crashing your car during winter season in the month of jan-feb(don't want to speak so soon) and dropping your car so low that it scrapes pavement..

although you still upgrading changing mufflers.. you just recently added 5% tint to your car.. take a look at your signature.. why do repeative things when you knows it absouletly illegal in mass.. like me i'm only going to cut about 2 coils of my springs and do 35% tint which is legal in ma.. sound system and all about that. i'm not going to speed.. nothing like that just follow the rules.. they gave u alot of chances. Pretty soon insurance is going to drop you from their policy once your step hits 35. i don't think you'll be able to get insurance ever again. i feel sorry for you.

you complain you broke everyday.. but you spend money on tints recently.. got new rims for your birthday recently. you want to spend 1300.00 to get the car painted at maaco. i really don't understand you bro.
                            http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

all throughout your sad threads h22 sparkle has been dropping good advice left and right...Lifes freaking tuff sometimes man stand up face it like a man...take control of it and even though it'll be pure crap and heartache for a bit it'll all pay off in the long run
                              I look...You look
                              I rev...You rev
                              I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

wayne, my suggestion - all of those things u bought for your car you should sell, sell the car, find a job really close to where you live, no matter how shitty you may think it is, be the custodian for the dairy mart down the street, who cares, get a local job so you have some money coming in, but u can get there without a car. hopefully by the time the few months are over, ull have the fines and everything paid off, then you can keep doing that and buy a beater car, so insurance is low, so you can find a job and slowly work your way up, saving more money, waiting for insurance to drop... in the next coupel years you may have moved up to a well paying job, which would be enough to cover ur high insurance and living expenses, AND allows extra spending money - its only at THAT point should you be able to start spending huge chunks of money on your car, for wheels, HIDs, etc...

sounds like a lot of work, right? it is, its going to take you 5 years, but thats part of growing up and building responsibilty into having a stable adulthood... sure youd love to have a hooked up CB7 right now, but obviously youre in no place in life to be tinkering with an expensive hobby. be happy at all to even find a $750 cb7 that u can drive stock...

thats just my words of wisdom, dont worry sir im right there behind you, im broke and cant spend any extra money, but im slowly working my way through it... its a ton of work but itll happen if you really get down and work hard.
                                Last edited by cp[mike]; 02-22-2006, 03:53 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                                Current cars:
                                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                                X