Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White bugs in my car, anyone ever seen this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White bugs in my car, anyone ever seen this???

I've been working on my car periodically trying to get it back on the road, and I got inside it last night to do some stuff and I found little white bugs all over it. They are crawling all over everything and I have no idea what they are. Anyone ever seen this.

could it be maggots maybe???

Comment

No they are too small, I have no freaking idea what these could be. This car hasn't been out of my garage for over a year and then all of a sudden these things pop up out of nowhere.

Comment

lice maybe, be a husler..and sell raid to dem bugz
        rollin on em twankiez

Comment

Those are mites bro watchout they bite they arent poisonous but they can leave you feeling very itchy. I got bit by the same bastards but only the fact that they are red. Spray them or face the itch did you leave your door open by any chance overnight or near alot of bushes????

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Those are mites bro watchout they bite they arent poisonous but they can leave you feeling very itchy. I got bit by the same bastards but only the fact that they are red. Spray them or face the itch did you leave your door open by any chance overnight or near alot of bushes????
            Yeah I googled it and thought they might be mites, but the car has been parked inside my garage for over a year. How do I get rid of them?? Bug bomp or simple raid spray??

Comment

dude that would creep me the fuck out

Comment

get ant killer spray and spray the parts that have it

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  dude that would creep me the fuck out

Yeah I don't even want to go near it, but I need to figure out how to git rid of them. They are primarily on the shift knob, e brake handle, and pass. door panel plastic.

Comment

omg, id burn my car if i saw those in it...
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thatwould be best and let it settle so that theyll completely leave or die out and move to another location they like undistrubed moist areas. I see some of them somtimes under my tires when i go to a park or something next to the bushes or if you sit on a bench youll see them.

I remember i got attacked they tried to get at my foot I felt like little people where biting my left foot i look down they all tried to get in my shoe. I took my shoe off there wasnt that many of em they got their point across i put my shoe in the back tied it shut took it home and put it in the drier they left little red spots though.

Comment

Eh Gross

Comment

Hmm, I wouldn't spray anything on the interior parts or w/e, that could be a serious mess after. Maybe a shop-vac and vacuum them up for the most part Then, maybe they don't like heat (a speculation) maybe put a small corded heater inside the car and that might kill them or flush them out. But don't light the car on fire! Good luck though, I've never heard of this before.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                            i would put your car in the garage and crack the windows a bit, then bug bomb the garage, that should get rid of them
                            never having used a bug bomb, would it leave a film or stink in furniture or anything? would he have to deal with an interior that smelled like Raid?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

when you use a bug bomb in the house, its best to stay out of it for at least 5 hours or more, so i say park it in the garage, windows cracked, and bomb it. then let it sit for a day or 2
                              1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                              4.0L I-6 2WD
                              293k miles, still running strong.
                              Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Working...
                              X