Kazza Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kazza Lite

hey i was wondering how many of you have kazza lite and if it has messed up your computers i heard it isnt as bad as the orginal Kazza which i had but got rid of becuase there was to many pop ups. Just looking for opinions on some different file sharing programs
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

yeah, kazaa lite is badass. i use it every once in awhile. no pop ups or anything. you might still get adware from it though, so i'd just run like an anti-ad program a few times a week. pretty good program overall...

Comment

cool thanks steve i got macafee and i probably will download adware
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

kazaa lite is okay for little things, and if you dont mind trying multiple times getting a song that works. i still use it sometimes but dont share out anything... newsgroups are better.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

ive had kazaa lite and its awsome...phonts 69.. they dont work if the filesize isnt the same... you need to click on the plus.. and if there all the same /kb then you know it will work I never get any that dont work.... all hail to illegal downloading <3

Comment

mmm kazaa lite

Comment

I got it its decent, I dont think yuo can get it ne more tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGen4dr
                I got it its decent, I dont think yuo can get it ne more tho.
                i have kazaa lite version 2.3.4, if anybody wants it. about a 3 mb file.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

phonts im sure everyone who say's they have it has it to send to people hah you're not the only one

Comment

i think they cracked down on kazzaa lite, so it'll be impossible to share files.

Comment

kazaa lite k++ edition is even better. good luck finding it online anywhere now though.

Comment

Originally posted by fr0zen
                        kazaa lite k++ edition is even better. good luck finding it online anywhere now though.
                        thats the version i have k++ 2.3.4

S A N D I E G O

Comment

out of nowhere, Kazaa Lite K++ is now no longer freeware... but you can find the installer on any of the other filesharing networks, including kazaa itself. i have a copy of it, so does phonts, so if anyone wants it, let us know.

for music, i recommend IRC... check out ircspy.com, or theres this one ive been using called DirectConnect (been using it between myself and a few friends). I also hear good things about BitTorrent, if anybody wants to check that out.

I say even though Kazaa Lite K++ is a ton better than normal Kazaa... they both suck. the whole kazaa network went down the crapper, its full of bogus files, and the RIAA has their focus on it.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I use winmx www.winmx.com

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

www.bearshare.com is the shit newest on finding movies and music,mp3,mpegs its way betta then kazaa ,kazaa screwed up my comp and bear share is fast took not as much memo taking up on you c drive which makes kazaa slower taking up space on c drive alot of space ive had no problem with viruses or anything and those stupid pop ups that you get from kazaa go to free versian its on there you dont have to pay for it

www.bearshare.com

(\__/)
                              (O.o )
                              (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Working...
                              X