had fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had fun

there was this dropped cb7 and clean body kit for sale and his buddie had a hatch with i think a gsr motor in it.

i fuked with the cb7 to do the flyby...haha it was funnie...then they came back, the gsr kicked my ass and WHOA i heard that vtec shine!! haha....

later at the light i wrote on the paper 'www.cb7tuner.com' and then ran to his car and gave it to him..he was shocked but then he was like coO...hahaha...fun shit...spreading the word!

if i had my gsr intake man...i would of held up better to them...sound wise hahahah
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

cool - i sometimes hand out flyers as well... i just print the main page graphic out and hand them out to other cb7 owners i see at the local race track or just around town.

represent

Comment

I thought you had your GSR intake...

Anyway, has anyone ever joined who was given a flyer? I wanna see who was personally recruited

Comment

theres a modded cb7 down my street... just need to get off my butt and print a flyer.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i took out my gsr intake, i was too tempted to step on the gas.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

those gsr's aint really that troublesome i think its time to get your swap and watch how you decimate him think hes fast put a h22 swap in there and ahahahahahahahha watch the madness as you pull on him bro.

Comment

Working...
            X