Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Court

So tomorrow, i go to court for my first ticket ever, its a possibility i can lose my license for 20 days... but i'm going to talk to the prosecutor before and try to get community service (my grandma works for the PD and got me his number) i personally think i should've never gotten pulled over, they came up with a BS excuse and then nailed me for not wearing my seatbelt, which i cant complain cause i didnt wear even though i should've been... but yea[/rant]

cliff notes: got pulled over for BS reason, got ticket, got a fine to pay and go to court tomorrow morning

you can lose your license for not wearing a seatbelt in NH?????

Sorry man, best of luck to ya.

I've been through it dozens of times, must've gotten at least 20 tix in my 'cord.... lost licence 3 times total... still havn't learned my lesson ::

Comment

ya, im 17 and have 3 tix but i recently baught the whistler pro 73 Radar Detector, so no more
      92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
      and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
        you can lose your license for not wearing a seatbelt in NH?????

Sorry man, best of luck to ya.

I've been through it dozens of times, must've gotten at least 20 tix in my 'cord.... lost licence 3 times total... still havn't learned my lesson ::

i think its cause i'm still under age 18... and their really strict about when kids first get their licenses... i think its ridiculous (sp?) that i have to go to court and possibily lose my license over this, its not even a moving violation!!

Comment

yo seatbelt fine in vt is 30 bucks and nothing else, damn man
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

damn its 50 here

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
              i think its cause i'm still under age 18... and their really strict about when kids first get their licenses... i think its ridiculous (sp?) that i have to go to court and possibily lose my license over this, its not even a moving violation!!
              ahh, the juvenile thing.... yeah. they had something like that in MA too..

funny story though... had a 1989 Accord Hatchback LXi previous to my 91, and had my license for no more than a month... got pulled over with 4 people in the back, 2 in the front, blue neon underbodies, going 55 in a 35, noone wearing seatbelts.... no ticket.

Explain that one to me, as I'm still lost

Comment

just wear your seatbelt.. I dont know why people dont. Its not hard, and no you dont look "cool" by not wearing one.

And please dont get a false sense of security with the radar detector. I had one for about a year, and got 2 tickets when I had it. Havent had one since, and havent had any *knock on wood* The times when you are most likely to be nabbed are the times when radar detectors will not work unless the cop shooting you is a newbie and doesnt know what he is doing.

Comment

i normally do wear my seatbelt... 99 percent of the time... but this one time i was coming from my house to go to soccer practice, and its a cop on bike that chills and waits for everyone to get outta school so he can nail them... and i don't have a radar detector? lol

Comment

UPDATE: Well since my grandma works for the PD she talked to the prosecutor the night before, and when i was stating my plea and stuff i asked to talk to the prosectutor... so me and my dad go into the little conference room talk a little bit, ask if i'm a good kid all that stuff... he finally says... i'll give you 8 hours community service and we'll take away the ticket, and you wont lose your license so i agreeded to it... i'm happy about it!

oh and this kid i can not stand, got a ticket for the same thing as me and he lost his license for 20 days and still has a fine i'm glad though, you should see his car it deserves a ticket for its self... hes got a HUGE VW sticker in the back window it covers the whole window... and he has a loud fart can on the back he got off ebay, its horrible, and someone already slashed his tires the first week he had it, hes one of those kids that brag about his basically stock car...

cliff notes: i get community service instead of fine and loss of license,
                    kid with a ricey fartcan jetta that i hate gets a fine and loses his license

Comment

Hey man. Congrats.

Mach PD right? Anyways...is that VW a Golf or a Jetta? I think Ive caught a glimpse of it.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Neriah06
                        but i recently baught the whistler pro 73 Radar Detector, so no more
                        Man radar detectors are illegal in Va so i have to use the old method of driving the speed limit and watching out

Originally posted by Dr.x
                        You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

8 hours community service for no seatbelt? thats rough. but i guess thats better than losing your license... once you get it, you cant imagine losing it again. ive definately had my share of tickets, luckily i havent lost it yet.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i hate people who get out of tickets cause they know someone..
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

My girl's uncle is a local cop... in one of the largest towns in the area. I have an FOP card from him (get one yearly for fixing his computer). I've given it to every cop that pulled me over, and it seems to piss them off even more! Knowing someone doesn't always help!

Comment

Working...
                              X