Pants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pants...

Yes. Pants. Just figured I would make a thread about pants I know I'll get laughed at, so laugh away

I was just wondering what everyone likes to wear.

That's my choice... only in black. Good 'ol Dickies with the double knee and cell phone pocket (also handy as a ratchet pocket )

They're thick as hell, but loose enough to let you move around. Great for working on the car, or just hangin around...

Yes, I know I just made a thread about pants... let it go.

my other passion..CLOTHES!!!

i have my favorites, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, Express, Club Monaco.. but when it comes down to pants, jeans, slacks, etc... the styles are either boot cut, flared, some low-waist(i am NOT ***!!!), straight leg(loose).
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

you know.... i was just sitting there.... then i saw the title to this.... and then the dawning question came over me......

where are my pants?

SOLD!

Comment

i wear jeans..loose but snug fitting.

^sold

Comment

i wear paco or dickies i did wear ralph lauren but their jeans were getting a bit fruity

Comment

I usually wear whatever jeans.. have to have the side pockets for cell phone since the front pockets are too big, and the celly turns sideways and is annoying. Typically only wear jeans to work, or if I am going out. I have a few pair of kahkis... think i spelled that wrong. But yeah, brand doesnt matter much, although the ones I have are american eagle, and hollister.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yes. Pants. Just figured I would make a thread about pants I know I'll get laughed at, so laugh away

That's my choice... only in black. Good 'ol Dickies with the double knee and cell phone pocket (also handy as a ratchet pocket )

They're thick as hell, but loose enough to let you move around. Great for working on the car, or just hangin around...

My Favorite is Dickies But, The shorts with the cell pocket..... They just need to do something about the damn upper pockets....
              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

i love old navy jeans, the only ones that fit me well enough for me to put up with them (im really picky) - i wore a single pair every day for the entire fall/winter last year until they had huge holes in the knees, now i use em as work pants.

but otherwise, all i ever wear is either tan or black khaki's... dont really care what kind, as long as they are simple, no pleats, and have pockets that are along the side seam (not jeans style pockets) -

if you look at pics of me at meets or have attended them, youll most likely only ever see me in tan khakis and a black tshirt

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i wear Abercrombie jeans and kaki pants. Abercrombie clothes in general rock esp pacsun clothes

Comment

i use those dickies in black for work.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

OH man, pants.

I had the old school AE painter's/carpenter jeans forever. THen I had to safety pin the pcokets back on and all that crap. My mom made me get new ones so I ended up wiht the same things from Old Navy. They were like 23/pair, they work. I wear them too low, and they're too big, but I like it like that. I can't deal with tight emo pants.

Only girls should wear tight pants.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                        my other passion..CLOTHES!!!

i have my favorites, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, Express, Club Monaco.. but when it comes down to pants, jeans, slacks, etc... the styles are either boot cut, flared, some low-waist(i am NOT ***!!!), straight leg(loose).
                        Yo, I'm with you man. Express, Banana Republic my fav. Don't care what people think, its the way I dress when i go out. Put on my deisel shoes and I'm out. Speaking of which, I gotta buy some fresh threads b4 i go on vacation to PR! Thanks for reminding my Deev....

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                          OH man, pants.

I had the old school AE painter's/carpenter jeans forever. THen I had to safety pin the pcokets back on and all that crap. My mom made me get new ones so I ended up wiht the same things from Old Navy. They were like 23/pair, they work. I wear them too low, and they're too big, but I like it like that. I can't deal with tight emo pants.

Only girls should wear tight pants.
                          "tight emo pants" are most likely the redneck pants i see around here..... nut huggers fo sho.... and like 5 sizes too small.... i wear like a 30 and i can't stand anything below a 34..

SOLD!

Comment

I guess I'm weird because I wear shorts all year round... doesn't matter if it's cold, snowing, or whatever. On the occasions I have to wear pants for presentations, interviews, etc... I roll with khakis from Gap.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

YOU THE MAN MIKE!

haha

well im mexican so its gotta be either dickied pants, the one with the cellphone pocket ^^^

or dickie shorts... with a cellphone pocket.....

when i dont wear dickies, I'll wear jeans shorts... but the mexican kind... You know... The kind that are so low let look like very highwater pants? LOL!!

something like this:

http://ruenkloze.com/

i cant find the shorts on their site, but their a local clothes designer to me... and my cousin is best friends with the guys who started it. So free clothes are cool!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X