This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People not to buy from

post in here people not to buy from.. please post as much info as you can on the seller...
    DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
    PC: *searching*

theres a guy who lives in florida who sold me the wheels and he was pretty shady. i was supposed to get a 5th tire but i never got it, his superhonda screen name was GOT DRO. his email address is m3richards@aol.com and he would call me from his g/f's cell phone number, (727) 919-8538. his g/f (maybe ex g/f) screen name is USFstac. hope this can be of some help to somebody

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Don't buy JDM Power Folding Mirrors for a CB7 on ebay from a guy with the name "Madeclipse" or "civic400hp" or anything close to that...he will take your money!
      -Chris
      HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
      -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

dont buy from either of these people on ebay:

Monarch Trading - u will go thru HELL to get ur stuff. my stuff came, but 1 month and a half late (screwing up my swap plans... thats why my engine is still sitting, because of that freak)

Carolina Refurbishers - sell replacement body panels and stuff. been a LONG time and i havent gotten word from them (already sent $)...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Joe Zarzour
          84 Maple ST.
          Barnstead, NH 03225
          (603) 269-6969

AIM LittleBitOfTheBK
          E-mail littlebitofthebk@hotmail.com

Owes me 100 bucks

i sold him a set of coil-overs and a new distributer for 200 bucks said i would ship once i got half the money and would expect to get the other half on arival never heard from him

i shipped it out on 5-12-03 and he recieved it on May 20th 2003 at 10:19 AM

rewared for info or my freeking money

Robert Sartore
          Kustom Audio Werx

1991 Honda Accord EX Sedan (FOR SALE)
          Kaminari rear-sides/Blackwidow front/(I/H/E)/jdm head lights/red-clear tails/+more to come

Comment

don't buy aftermarket/carbon fiber hoods from the ebay company w/ the name Trix Motorsports. they have defective hood latches. i know mine and nirvoUSAccord's (moderator here) do.

Comment

**ED MELULIK**

A year ago, I made an agreement with an Ed Mekulik of Florida via e-mail regarding the sale of a few engine parts. The agreement was: I send him $135, and he sends back three engine parts (header, intake mannifold, and downpipe) of which he has possession. He never sent anything. After attempting to contact him several times, he repeatedly denied his own existence claiming “I don’t know who Ed Mekulik is”. I have now met other individuals who have been conned into buying from him and in turn being ripped off. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM, HE IS WHITE TRASH AND WILL RIP YOU OFF!

He goes by the following screen names:

Accordlvr
              Accordlvr93
              Dwnsouthplaya352
              AIRUP1

His address is:
              Ed Mekulik
              3100 SW 35th Pl apt 10-h
              Gainesville, FL 32608

His celly # is: 352-281-4807

peace.
              buckle up and enjoy the ride

Comment

Yeah, Ed is well known for stealing... I think I was the last person he didnt steal from before he started. I bought a strut bar from him(ebay generic) and he got it to me... since then everyone has complained.

Matrix Racing- Ordered 2 sets of red/clears, both leaked real bad, ones mounting screws came out, and the other, the inners were chrome backed, and the outers were black.

www.TrixRacing.com - wrote an email about a cf hood:
                my e-mail- I was wondering where your warehouses are located, and if there was any way to drop the 50 dollar RIPOFF fee. I would buy one, but I wont pay to use my gas to come and pick it up.

simple enough... yeah, i dont think i should pay to pick something up...

the response - Don't pay the $50 rip off fee then.

Whenever sending a message regarding an order placed, please note the full name you included with your payment so that we can look up your order.

Did that help me any? Didnt think so... So either the 50 for pickup is optional or he doesnt want me to buy from him...

Comment

dont buy from revshotracing, i got the wrong gauges. He sent me blue faced instead of white faced and they read 140 mph and not 130 like they were supposed to. This guy sucks, see my thread about 10% off for cb7 members and learn more about this guy. His name revshotracing is what he goes by on ebay.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

http://www.andrewsimportperformance.com

never sent me my fuel pump. never returned calls or responded to emails. had to go to my bank to get my money back.

Comment

don't buy from a guy on ebay who goes by the name audiofool. his name is danny drabik. from ohio. he took my money and i never heard from him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage237
                        Joe Zarzour
                        84 Maple ST.
                        Barnstead, NH 03225
                        (603) 269-6969

AIM LittleBitOfTheBK
                        E-mail littlebitofthebk@hotmail.com

Owes me 100 bucks

i sold him a set of coil-overs and a new distributer for 200 bucks said i would ship once i got half the money and would expect to get the other half on arival never heard from him

i shipped it out on 5-12-03 and he recieved it on May 20th 2003 at 10:19 AM

rewared for info or my freeking money
                        Me and a couple dudes over here can go and do some talking if you know what I mean...im not that far from NH plus you can probably report him to the local PD thats the only way he'll pay up is if you use the feds on his ass
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Symmic or wutever on ebay, bought a rear strut bar and the holes didnt aligne up and bar was bent.

Comment

ohh shit symmic i got clear bumperlights from auction from symmic on ebay but i never paid, my friend got shit from them it was saposably( brand new in box) stuff just all cleaned up and the strut bar was bent where you put the bolts in and it was all chipped when he got it lol it said brand new ,so i didnt send them money im not getting scammed even if they give me warnings on ebay to cancel my acount fuck them

dont buy from symmic
                            Last edited by hpaccord91; 03-29-2004, 02:47 AM.

(\__/)
                            (O.o )
                            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

anyone know autotechnic2002 from ebay??hes a seller and thats wear i got my broken mirrors from?

Comment

Working...
                              X