No announcement yet.

CB7 Kuru-Kuru Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything on the car is easy to do...but the wheels are very hard IMO. I just put black ones on. lol.
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
      Damn Mark, how are you doing such high detail work? My pshop skills are very weak, but I think I faired well. I added some detail, just didn't upload it to my host, so I didn't post it yet.

Thus far, I did a photodrop, redout tails, gunmetal wheels, black moldings, thats about it, where'd you get sedan and coupe versions for 9091 and 9293.
      i zoomed to 1600% and worked one pixel at a time . . . its what you have to do really. i have photoshop so i guess i have a little bit of an advantage of the people who are using MS paint. i custom made the coupe versions from the 92-93 sedan that i had found in another forum. its really not that hard, just moving the line where the door is, the handle, and the window, all the colors are there you just have to move it.

to change the color of the car, color sample the color you want (its best to use a picture of your car that has alot of different shades of your paint) and then use the pencil tool at a 1 pixel diameter to change the color. its time consuming, but its honestly rediculously easy
      Last edited by ACC0RD22; 07-05-2005, 03:18 PM.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        i zoomed to 1600% and worked one pixel at a time . . . its what you have to do really. i have photoshop so i guess i have a little bit of an advantage of the people who are using MS paint. i custom made the coupe versions from the 92-93 sedan that i had found in another forum. its really not that hard, just moving the line where the door is, the handle, and the window, all the colors are there you just have to move it.

to change the color of the car, color sample the color you want (its best to use a picture of your car that has alot of different shades of your paint) and then use the pencil tool at a 1 pixel diameter to change the color. its time consuming, but its honestly rediculously easy
        Yeah, that's how I had to make mine. You didn't post the coupe until after I did mine. I threw mine together pretty quickly...but it looked descent.

I have a weird idea. Howabout if we have a little competition? My other forum used to do this with photoshop stuff. You have one person who collects all of the pictures and cannot vote. Then, he makes a post and posts all of the entrys. The pictures don't have names...so no one has the advantage. Maybe we can get Steve to send the winner a pair of decals or something? lol. Just a thought...

By the way...how do you put a few cars in the same picture? I have versions of all of my friends car and I wanted to make a banner for our site of the picel cars. lol.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

the contest isnt a bad idea, accordtuner does that . . . the problem is, not many people were participating . . . so they dont have very many entries.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

Comment

wow this trend has caught on quick, looks good though, good job guys
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              the contest isnt a bad idea, accordtuner does that . . . the problem is, not many people were participating . . . so they dont have very many entries.
              Well then that'll mean each person who DOES participate will have ot have theirs be just THAT much better.

It looks like we'd at least have a handfull just from this post...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

im not against it at all . . . im just wondering how many entries we would get
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

Comment

It doesn't really matter much. Maybe we could make one of the guys who wants to make a car but can't the official guy...then set a random date for the cars to be done...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

I guess mine doesnt count for the contest

Comment

sounds good . . . hmmm, we could also do like a see how close you can get to your own car thing too . . . that would be cool, have people try to replicate thier own cars . . . sorta like with the sigs . . .
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

Comment

what tool do u use on photoshop to do each individual pixel? because im not sure how to just change the color of just one at a time...thanks

Comment

sample the color with the tool that looks like an eyedropper, and then use teh pencil to place the color where you want it. i have the pencil tool set to a 1 pixel diameter, so it only does one pixel at a time
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

Yeah. The easiest IMO is paint.

How do you put a few cars onto the smae thing? Can you do that? I have cars made up of all my friends cars and I want to make a banner for our team of the pixel cars...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
                                Yeah. The easiest IMO is paint.

How do you put a few cars onto the smae thing? Can you do that? I have cars made up of all my friends cars and I want to make a banner for our team of the pixel cars...
                                stretch out the canvas in paint and copy and paste the other cars into the same document...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                                Current cars:
                                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                                X