Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Die Cast CB7s? (Like Hotwheels, Matchbox, etc...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die Cast CB7s? (Like Hotwheels, Matchbox, etc...)

Does anyone know if one exists? This started in the "gifts" thread, and it got me thinking. I want one! In fact, I want a few! One to keep in my car, one to keep in the box in perfect condition, and one to play with! Maybe a few to play with...

4th gens always miss out on stuff like this.

they have a line of 5th gens, all different custom paint jobs and whatnot... never seen a cb7. wonder if we could all team up and petition matchbox to make a cb7, as long as a bunch of ppl from all the accord sites will buy one...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

shit today i saw a 93 integra diecast!

it was a modifier too! you can drop it ,put in seats and wheels etc!WTF when will it be our turn?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

We should make a petition! There are 500 of us on here. If we can get the signatures of everyone on here, plus those of a few members on other boards (we all belong to a number of boards...) we might be able to get it done! 500 people isn't a lot, but hell, if they can make some of those cheezy "plastic dragons on wheels' type cars, then they should be able to make a classy looking CB7!

Comment

then again we can have one made its like what 80bucks for the model you can have them specially made .

Comment

yeah thatd be cool, to have one exactly like my car, except painted and all-lol

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              then again we can have one made its like what 80bucks for the model you can have them specially made .
              Really I think I'd pay for that... whenever I could afford to spend $80! Is it a major maker (hotwheels, matchbox) or another brand?

Comment

hmm, 3g prelude...

wonder if a cb7 model was ever produced in another country.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i think they have one in from matchbox give them a call im sure they can help you out they had a speedracer one. if they did that with all the gadgets in that car im sure they can do one for you too. it wont be $80 bucks depends on the size

Comment

I have seen a UT or Gate (cant remember) Cb7 1/18 model like 3 years ago

Comment

that would be a cool idea, but i dont think theyre going to start making an old car, no offence theirs nothing special about it.. heh.. its just a great car but nothing any non cb7 owner would buy for their kid, hey son instead of a classy ferrari i bought you a CB7..

Comment

I want one a 93 accord ex with the sunroof

Comment

dayyumn.... itd b hott.... any updates?

Comment

None yet... There are some rather boring cars made, so I don't see why the CB7 hasn't been!

Comment

I HAVE A DICAST CB7,ITS MY 91 EX BUT ITS A COUPE I HAVE a 4 DOOR,I HAD TO HAVE IT MADE THOUGH BUT ITS COOL IT HAS A COOL AIR INTAKE AND RIMS,BUT ITS 2 YRS OLD I HAD IT MADE MARCH 2002,ANYONE WANT TO BUY IT??I WILL TRY TO POST PICS OF IT BUT I HAVE NO CAM JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YALL KNOW THAT IT CAN BE DONE!PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X