Is this 4th Gen luck or just mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this 4th Gen luck or just mine?

I wonder if anyone else has as much shit happen as I do with the car to keep it running the best it can. For some reason whenever it finally gets to a peak where its running like a champ, i get about 4 days like that before something else screws up. Just had to replace the throttle body, fast idle valve, and IAC valve within 3 weeks because the car would only warm idle, not cold idle. Seems all the time like one thing finally gets fixed, another thing goes out. I love the car to death but sometimes stuff like that just gets me to the point i'm gonna give up one of these days and buy my SRT-4 which i keep saying i won't do yet.
    "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
    Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
    20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
    BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

14 year old car dude, things happen to all of us, welcome to cb7tuner lol we are tuners of things that just tend to not work with us sometimes

Comment

i think i could rightfully say that i know what it feels like to have horrible cb7 luck.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Man, guess I've just been lucky, I've put almost 100K miles on mine in the three years I've owned it and other than a few oil leaks here and there (which have already been taken care of) and a cracked CV boot, I've done nothing but regular maintnence. Just about to hit 151K and running strong. You take care of it and it'll take care of you I guess.
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
          i think i could rightfully say that i know what it feels like to have horrible cb7 luck.
          i would say so and you prolly deserve it

j/k you mos definately dont deserve it

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

I had a lot of things happen to mine in a span of a few months like axle, tie rod, brake master cilynder, all new tires, oil pan gasket, main relay, exhaust pipe rusting off, etc, but now that I have taken care of all those things it is runnig nicely **knock on wood** like everyone said, old car=lots to take care of. I still enjoy the ride, and I really like how it goes down the road.

I feel what I have invested is worth it, but we will see wha breaks next!

X

Comment

lol my friends family cb7 has been in around 5 accidents 2 for his sister 2 for him and 1 from his uncle. the 2 accidents i was riding in with him. i was so paranoid with him driving me places.

Comment

Working...
              X