my story of the integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my story of the integra

Well my friends and I have made a blog to account our stories together. Unlike most of the online journals I've seen ours isn't filled with sappy stories of our girlfriends, music lyrics, or poems. Our blog was inspired by tuckermax.com

Anyways, the only reason I wanted to post, was to point out one of the sections, thought some of you might enjoy it:

From the story entitled Road Trip

Continuing in the left lane at 85 miles per hour, I notice headlights behind me swerving in and out of the left and right lane, passing everything that obstructs its path. This intrigues me, and watch as the driver, of a now obvious Integra, seamlessly moves lane to lane. It was like a love affair, she saw me way back and was trying to catch/keep up with me, it was a cute gesture. She got my attention. I decide to play with her for a while.

As her front driver side wheel gets close to my right rear wheel, I decide to play hard to get. I drop to forth gear. Look at Matt, and he turns up the music, almost in perfect harmony with the downshift.

As I start to pull, I hear her downshift as well. The highway widens to three lanes. Our dance floor is shown.

My RPMs are climbing, 4500….4600….4700…anticipation of the 5500 mark is killing me. Waiting for VTEC to kick, my heart starts to beat faster.

A car approaches in the middle lane, so smoothly she moves to the far right lane and begins to push the speed up yet another notch.

5100…5200…

I move over to the middle lane, she looks lonely. She needs a partner…she needs me.

5400…5450….

5500…VTEC engages. The anticipation and release was analogous to having your first orgasm. It puts me in a state of ecstasy. At 110 miles per hour, I realize I am free, and she comes with me. Weaving in and out of traffic, like a beautifully choreographed dance. Simply, poetry in motion.

After 20 minutes of pure delight, she leaves and exits. Flashes her high beams at us as if to say: “thanks for the quickie, don’t call me, I’ll call you” farewell. I feel like I was used. I like it.

If you care to read more of our stories you can visit our site:
    http://www.xanga.com/tripod_tales

nice story dude

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

nicely written story. if youve been in that same situation, it puts you right back in it, good job.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

cool guys, thanks for nice comments

Comment