Was a beautiful day yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a beautiful day yesterday

So I took the CB out for a couple pictures, unfortunately with my cell phone. It was a high of around 60 and not a cloud in the sky

And my favorite

The Facebook group

Yeah.... me too.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Haha yeah I was going to say something about everyone in the North but didn't want yall to feel bad missing out on the warm weather

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
        Haha yeah I was going to say something about everyone in the North but didn't want yall to feel bad missing out on the warm weather
        I'm actually only dealing with about an inch of snow.

Two weeks ago my city had the most in the state. 18 inches.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Dam. It's been a while since I've seen real snow. Actually last time was years ago up in the northern peninsula.

The Facebook group

Comment

I would literally stay in a boat 24hours a day if I lived in Florida. Fishing all day damn/night...

I'd find a way to buy a boat outright, and never work another day again. Just swindle and fish my way through life as a modern pirate using free wifi hotspots, solar panels to power minimal shit on the boat and eating off the water to survive.

LOL

Lucky bastards living in Florida.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

we have a drought in california lmao
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                I would literally stay in a boat 24hours a day if I lived in Florida. Fishing all day damn/night...

I'd find a way to buy a boat outright, and never work another day again. Just swindle and fish my way through life as a modern pirate using free wifi hotspots, solar panels to power minimal shit on the boat and eating off the water to survive.

LOL

Lucky bastards living in Florida.
                Haha yeah you wouldn't be the first. And it get's pretty cold at least up here in Northern Florida. Typically been around 20's-30's the last few weeks. Had to play soccer in high school even colder weather with bigger wind chill, shits cold when you can't wear full clothing. I truly miss the snow sometimes though.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                we have a drought in california lmao
                Lol yeah almost my whole dad's side of the family lives in So Cal and aside from the smog its nice there. We had a small drought last summer but, you know, being winter in the Gulf its just a bunch of cold rain and storms.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                  Haha yeah you wouldn't be the first. And it get's pretty cold at least up here in Northern Florida. Typically been around 20's-30's the last few weeks. Had to play soccer in high school even colder weather with bigger wind chill, shits cold when you can't wear full clothing. I truly miss the snow sometimes though.
                  Guess I'd probably float south for the winter, lol
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Pix look great and it was a beautiful day for those. Getting real tired of the cold weather here, although I know a lot of folks have it much worse than we do.

Comment

I was sweating in just shirt sleeves hitting the JYs in FL and AL on the way home Monday; then it started snowing as I hit northern KY - aaarggh! Ruby was white with salt today. I broke down and ran her through her first real car wash since all the body work and paint - way too cold to be able to do it by hand.
                      Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-25-2014, 05:43 PM.
                      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Yeah I actually enjoy the winters here because they're a nice break from the summer heart which is killer for me. Put it this way while everyone at work is wearing pants and long sleeves and what not I'm still wearing t shirt and shorts whether it's20 degrees or 50 degrees.

The Facebook group

Comment

Here, 10 months of the year are the bad part of fall. Not where all the trees turn orange and it is still somewhat warmer temperature, it is cold and no snow to show for it and wet. I am more annoyed that my mom is in that nice weather about to board a ship to Jamaica tomorrow and I am stuck here.
                          Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Yeah that's my problem with the weather here. It could be in the single digits and still no snow. Then since the sound and the ocean is right there we get all the cold wind with it

The Facebook group

Comment

Does it really get that cold in FL?
                              Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
                              X