Jesus Bisi what have you done?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Bisi what have you done?!?!

Might be a re-post but this is the first I have seen of it.

people can talk thier shit but one thing i like about him is he is into different makes and models. i say his hyundai at the last SEMA show. nice work i must say and i even talked to him lol
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      people can talk thier shit but one thing i like about him is he is into different makes and models. i say his hyundai at the last SEMA show. nice work i must say and i even talked to him lol
      I have never met him but from everything I have seen his work speaks volumes about his business. Also from what I have heard from people that have met and talked to him he is a good guy.

Comment

I've met him a few times and have always advocated against the slander.

Bisi is a good guy no matter what shady-questionable business shit may come up.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

That's a crazy monster of a Porsche!

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

I respect his knowledge. I admire his projects. I agree that he's a nice guy.
            I'll leave it at that.

Comment

if i remember reading all this started with the civic wagon pulling over 700hp. reason being is because he helped Super Street with a car build challange, a few years back, and other car builder saw what he built and pretty much stated to his face that all he knows is all motor (all the other imports were turbo). Because of the statement he pretty much went all aout with builds after that and thats why you see him with "random" builds.

i personally think that he is a very knowledgeable person and finally got out of what he did and is using his full potential on builds. me hat goes off to him and i'm always waiting to see his next build.

*sorry if this doesnt make sense, i was typing this while helping a out customer lol
              Last edited by mugencivic4dr; 07-26-2013, 05:39 PM.
              FRIENDS
              DONT LET
              FRIENDS
              ROLL ON
              ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                I've met him a few times and have always advocated against the slander.

Bisi is a good guy no matter what shady-questionable business shit may come up.
                he knows his shit, but he might be one of those people that is hands on and creates wonders but when it come to business he has no clue of how to manage/handle it. generally speaking of course.
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

I don't think its a re post but when I bought my valve springs I got an email from the company and this video was attached. I hope he doesn't actually talk like that "and now... its time... to partake in a test drive"

Last edited by Quashish; 07-26-2013, 07:29 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Got a green one to
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Shit son.

That shit cray.

He's a good guy and a homemade scientist within the auto community.

He just made some poor choices and then tried to fix it with even poorer choices.

Happens to everyone.

Al Roker shit himself and then talked about it on TV.

Talk about a poor choice.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        People who like to talk shit and bitch about things will find reasons to do just that. Give them a really good reason and watch them go to town on it.

I really like this Porsche. I bet its really loud in person.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X