Deevergotes future garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deevergotes future garage

Maybe not three of them though. As I understand your yard is quite narrow.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post

Maybe not three of them though. As I understand your yard is quite narrow.
    His yard? Lol everything about that property is narrow

Comment

Looks like the garage was built by Pentastar construction
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

The left side is actually what I was planning!

Comment

How much would that run you, lift and all?
          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
          1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

I was estimating roughly $20,000 for mine. I didn't do any serious research, though. I decided that my house/property is just way too small to justify the cost. Even though I got my house for a steal, it still probably wouldn't have increased the value of the property significantly enough to make it worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I was estimating roughly $20,000 for mine. I didn't do any serious research, though. I decided that my house/property is just way too small to justify the cost. Even though I got my house for a steal, it still probably wouldn't have increased the value of the property significantly enough to make it worthwhile.
              Plus itd jack your property taxes to the heavens and might even make it harder to sell in the future....

Do I spy an indy car hanging off the wall on the left side

A nice 10,000 pound cap rotary dual post lift is only like 3500$

If you didnt have such a mire of a backyard/lot this would be very feasible

Last edited by illinois_erik; 04-25-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Probably a go kart...
                Though if that's a genuine Superbird, those things can fetch 6 figures... so who knows!

And yeah, that was another reason. My property taxes are already obscenely high for what I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Probably a go kart...
                  Though if that's a genuine Superbird, those things can fetch 6 figures... so who knows!

And yeah, that was another reason. My property taxes are already obscenely high for what I've got.
                  It looks like they all may be hemi cars....if so all are 6 figures, the mustang looks out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                    It looks like they all may be hemi cars....if so all are 6 figures, the mustang looks out of place.
                    probably the wifeys stang, no mopar man would be caught dead riding a pony lawlz

Comment

damn, I would love to have a garage like that cars and all minus the stang, so out of place!!

Also, illinois_erik, with the way Deevergote said his property floods, that "lift" probably would not be a good idea.......
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I could do something like that in the front half... just the rear floods. I could build up the rear to drain into my neighbors' yards... but then I'd make enemies real quick!

Comment

yea, and the back yard would probably be where you would want it and I know I don't like having enemies (I'm sure you probably don't like it either, well atleast not neighbors)
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                            The 72 Cuda wouldn't have been, nor the 69 Dart, but regardless, they're Mopar, so they'll still pull a premium.

That winged car has gotta be worth a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                              The 72 Cuda wouldn't have been, nor the 69 Dart, but regardless, they're Mopar, so they'll still pull a premium.

That winged car has gotta be worth a fortune.
                              The dart has no trim on it you would usually see on one. It's not a gts, and I doubt it's a 6 banger.....they made 80 of them with a 426 form 67-69. All about as bare bones as you can get, so it may have a hemi.....and a 72 cuda is just bad ass

Comment

Working...
                              X